Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Don't you work???

I will be in Vegas, so I can't make it. Will find a bar there somewhere I am sure.

You might want to check out the BLUE OX TAVERN Blue Ox Tavern It is a Minnesota home away from home.

I have gone there in the past to watch Viking games with some local Viking fans when I have been in Vegas during game days.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Who's got the loudest buzz going?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    This team is a f'n joke. They can't do a damn thing right. Ponder is a complete waste of space, that dude is just not ready to be a starting QB in this league.

Maybe if Kluwe would focus more on punting a f'n football instead of talking about gay marriages all the time, the Vikings wouldn't be losing this badly in the field position. Losing already 10-0 to the f'n Bucs at home, this team is pathetic and nowhere near as good of a team that you would expect a 5-2 team to be. They have been extremely lucky to this point, and the luck runs out tonight, and they will be a .500 team at best this year.

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This team is a f'n joke. They can't do a damn thing right. Ponder is a complete waste of space, that dude is just not ready to be a starting QB in this league.

Maybe if Kluwe would focus more on punting a f'n football instead of talking about gay marriages all the time, the Vikings wouldn't be losing this badly in the field position. Losing already 10-0 to the f'n Bucs at home, this team is pathetic and nowhere near as good of a team that you would expect a 5-2 team to be. They have been extremely lucky to this point, and the luck runs out tonight, and they will be a .500 team at best this year.
    Huh, calm down....its still the 1st half. fuck
    Tuco the world.....

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

THE OFFICIAL PPO Vikes vs. Buccaneers Tailgate Thread

STOP turning the fucking ball over.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Chanse503 is offline Training Camp
    Bout time we target Rudolph.
    Unbelievable!

Like to see we are attempting to stretch the field, but dam Ponder throws up ducks!

Calm down? Let's see, Kluwe couldnt punt his way out of a wet paper bag. Ponder was a huge reach being a first round pick, and he is definitely showing it, the defense is very shaky, Peterson tries to get cute again, and he screws up a golden opportunity. The Vikings are getting spanked at home by a 2 win team. The Vikings are going to get crushed by Green Bay and Chicago. Trade these high priced players and rebuild the team, they obviously can't win with the guys they have. Whoever is in charge of picking the QB's for this team needs to be shit canned. Ponder will NEVER lead this team anywhere. It sucks living in the heart of Packer country, seeing what a real franchise is all about. Minnesota has never and will never win a championship until they get their shit together, which is something that doesn't look possible anytime soon. They need a completely new direction, and it doesn't look like that is happening either. My buddies try getting me to convert to being a packer fan, but I can't. However, my loyalty is wavering because of this franchise's inability to figure it out. I can't stand being a fan of a choking franchise any longer, and that is exactly what the Vikings are. Anyone who says differently is blind. All these years in existence and zero championships. That is the mark of a choking franchise.

Need I say more? This defense can't tackle for shit and they score another TD. To think just a few short years ago, this was one of the best run stopping defenses in the league? Now they are simply just a fucking joke. 5-2? How in the hell is this team at that point? They are going to get destroyed the rest of season. Apparently opposing teams figured the Vikings out, to bad the Vikings are to damn stupid to adjust. That is why this franchise, and the fans will never witness this team winning a SB. They are just simply a failure of a franchise and the fans deserve better.

While I'll admit, I thought we were going to drop this one and will benefit on my Yahoo pickem--I didn't think they were goin to drop thirty on us--SMH!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast