Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    We're not looking that bad, better than some games last year, about 30 people so far.
    2009 we probably had 60+ every game. 2006 when the tailgate lots first opened we had even more. I used to bring 6 dozen jello shots and run out pretty quickly. But that is what winning will do.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    2009 we probably had 60+ every game. 2006 when the tailgate lots first opened we had even more. I used to bring 6 dozen jello shots and run out pretty quickly. But that is what winning will do.

Well, people get yer asses over to the game Sunday!

It's a Weeden-less, Trent Richardson-less Browns. Gonna be a severe amount of hurt going on there.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post

It's a Weeden-less, Trent Richardson-less Browns. Gonna be a severe amount of hurt going on there.
    Are you staying downtown? I fly in Friday and am staying downtown at the Hilton.

KraegsVike is offline Waterboy
    Lifelong Vike fan here. I frequently read Purple Thoughts but just found my way over here thanks to PurplePat.

I'm going to be coming into Minny from San Francisco for the game this weekend to meet my dad is who is coming in from Upstate New York. We figured we should make it to one game at the dome before the new one goes up. We're excited to be among some fans as hardcore as ourselves after being isolated in northern NY among bills, jets, and giants fans.

We're coming in for the weekend and want to get over to the game early and tailgate with our Viking Brethren. We'd love to join the tailgate this weekend, if possible.

Let me know what we could help with - we'll pick up beer, food, munchies, utencils, or whatever.

Skol!

Scott

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    Are you staying downtown? I fly in Friday and am staying downtown at the Hilton.
    I'm also staying at the Hilton. I'm coming in Saturday night, driving home Sunday after the game though, so I Have to be good Sunday.

vicktorvike is offline Waterboy
    PaPa bear said we were goin to be going down there this weekend and my boss from work is going to be around as well with his family. So add vicktorvike+7

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    I'm also staying at the Hilton. I'm coming in Saturday night, driving home Sunday after the game though, so I Have to be good Sunday.
    Wow that is crazy! The one on Marquette?

Blog Entries
    Wow that is crazy! The one on Marquette?
    THat's the one. Scooped it up on Priceline.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KraegsVike View Post
    Lifelong Vike fan here. I frequently read Purple Thoughts but just found my way over here thanks to PurplePat.

I'm going to be coming into Minny from San Francisco for the game this weekend to meet my dad is who is coming in from Upstate New York. We figured we should make it to one game at the dome before the new one goes up. We're excited to be among some fans as hardcore as ourselves after being isolated in northern NY among bills, jets, and giants fans.

We're coming in for the weekend and want to get over to the game early and tailgate with our Viking Brethren. We'd love to join the tailgate this weekend, if possible.

Let me know what we could help with - we'll pick up beer, food, munchies, utencils, or whatever.

Skol!

Scott
    Welcome to the board, Scott! See you at the tailgate!

I will caution you that you cannot buy beer or liquor in a store on Sundays, so be prepared to buy any alcohol you want to bring on Saturday. (Unless you want to make a little detour into Wisconsin...)
    Last edited by purplepat; 09-19-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

This should be the kind of game where we have good reason to tailgate before AND after the game!!! If we can't whip up on this sorry bunch, it will be a long season.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast