Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: *** OFFICIAL *** PPO SF 49ers Tailgate Thread!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Does anybody remember how much space all the gear took up in the back of Webby's Suburban?
    I'm trying to figure out if I can leave the backseat in the upright position so I can haul passengers, or if I need to have it folded down to accommodate all the tailgating gear.
    I can't remember what it looked like once we had everything packed away.

Bump!
    Help, trying to determine car pool situation for Sunday!
    I *believe* that Neum put the coolers on the middle row seats and most of the stuff in the back.
    So I do think that it will take up most of the space beyond the driver and passenger seats.

I sent you Neum's phone number - call him.
    Duh.

=Z=
    Since its only the fall, it takes quite a bit less gear as we don't have all the bulky cold weather gear.
    If it makes it in his Trailblazer, it will certainly make it in yours I would think.
    I end up driving more for winter games as we need the whole Yukon XL ... and its to the brim even then.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Does anybody remember how much space all the gear took up in the back of Webby's Suburban?
    I'm trying to figure out if I can leave the backseat in the upright position so I can haul passengers, or if I need to have it folded down to accommodate all the tailgating gear.

Bump!
    I *believe* that Neum put the coolers on the middle row seats and most of the stuff in the back.
    So I do think that it will take up most of the space beyond the driver and passenger seats.

Duh.

=Z=
    Since its only the fall, it takes quite a bit less gear as we don't have all the bulky cold weather gear.
    If it makes it in his Trailblazer, it will certainly make it in yours I would think.

I end up driving more for winter games as we need the whole Yukon XL ... and its to the brim even then.
    LOL.
    You better bring a trailer for the DEC 13th game then, what with all the southern folks I am bringing.
    Don't want them to freeze...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

LOL.
    You better bring a trailer for the DEC 13th game then, what with all the southern folks I am bringing.
    Get enough jello shots in them and they won't feel the cold...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=53077.msg998941#msg998941 date=1253804097]

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

LOL.
    Get enough jello shots in them and they won't feel the cold...
    [/quote]
    Patty, my Bengals fans girlfriend, has never been North of DC.
    Is she in for a shock..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

LOL.
    If I had enough gear for the playoff game when it was -35 degrees to keep everyone comfortable I think we'll do ok for your southern belles in early December.
    ;D

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

Awesome Webby...thanks for the info.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

LOL.
    Let me know, I am in Bloomington and it looks like I will be driving. I have a Mini Van
    so I can fit 4-5 more ( or stuff if needed) I am planning on being to the dome by 10 am. Send me a PM if needed

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

woohoo! can't wait dudes!
    -Sno

Blog Entries

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

We're packed, Dave's trailblazer is only half full.
    Some stuff is just a little long...third row out and I bet you are fine, or maybe even folded.
    My grandpa just died, so if I don't make it tomorrow, then I extend my thanks virtually for covering things next week.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=53077.msg998941#msg998941 date=1253804097]

Bump!

Duh.

=Z=

We're packed, Dave's trailblazer is only half full.
    Some stuff is just a little long...third row out and I bet you are fine, or maybe even folded.

My grandpa just died, so if I don't make it tomorrow, then I extend my thanks virtually for covering things next week.
    [/quote]

Sorry to hear that, E.
    My condolences.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast