Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

OFFICIAL - PPO NFC Final Playoff Tailgate Thread

Im going...

Who is with me??

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: OFFICIAL - PPO NFC Final Playoff Tailgate Thread

It'll be in New Orleans. Not sure how many PP.Oers will be down there.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:OFFICIAL - PPO NFC Final Playoff Tailgate Thread

Dekay wrote:
    Im going...

Who is with me??
    LOL, Pierre! I wish. Prophet will be there - you need to hook up with that madman!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I'll be there, in the sea of Saints fans. I'm hoping there will be a good representation of Vikings fans, get out of MN in the dead of winter for a good time in Nawlins. I'll make a poster for Dekay that says, "We dat, we dat team gonna beat dem Saints" and watch him get knifed on the way to the French Quarter after the Vikings put a hurtin' on the Saints. Geaux Vikings!!!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    I'll be there, in the sea of Saints fans. I'm hoping there will be a good representation of Vikings fans, get out of MN in the dead of winter for a good time in Nawlins. I'll make a poster for Dekay that says, "We dat, we dat team gonna beat dem Saints" and watch him get knifed on the way to the French Quarter after the Vikings put a hurtin' on the Saints. Geaux Vikings!!!
    HAHAHA, If you do the sign ill promise to stick with it.

Otherwise ill be wearing a swedish flag around my shoulder... Yes, thats an icebreaker thats about as foolproof as anything. I brought with me a fullsized flag in the hope of decorate the PPO tent at the tailgating in MInny, but eh well, The saints took care of teh business but the flag is going with me.

And Prophet. I would like to get together during the tailgate. If you could get me a ticket preferably with you for the game, thats even better. Ive seen tickets for around 300$ but they are on upper level seatings. I haveno clue on how much you actually see from there, and where the jumbotron is with teh replays so i dont know where its best to sit.

\Pierre

Shouldn't it be "potential" final playoff tailgate. I'll be doing my damnedest to get to miami. I'll stick my thumb out to save money for a ticket, if necessary.

If this game was the week of the super bowl, i'd be going. Mapquest puts it at 20 hours, 12xx miles.

We get our taxes early, but not this early.

Bummer for me. Have fun traveling vikes fans.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    Shouldn't it be "potential" final playoff tailgate.
    It depends. I might have it wrong but we are playing a NFC championship game... and thats what I call a NFC Final, I tried to call the thread the NFC champinship game tailga-....

but it was too long a title to be approved by PPO.

And any misunderstanding in the title i would blame me not being a native englishspeaking person

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Dekay wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    HAHAHA, If you do the sign ill promise to stick with it.

Otherwise ill be wearing a swedish flag around my shoulder... Yes, thats an icebreaker thats about as foolproof as anything. I brought with me a fullsized flag in the hope of decorate the PPO tent at the tailgating in MInny, but eh well, The saints took care of teh business but the flag is going with me.

And Prophet. I would like to get together during the tailgate. If you could get me a ticket preferably with you for the game, thats even better. Ive seen tickets for around 300$ but they are on upper level seatings. I haveno clue on how much you actually see from there, and where the jumbotron is with teh replays so i dont know where its best to sit.

\Pierre
    Unfortunately, I don't have any extra tx. Got snubbed on two extras along the way, so grab what you can get. The view at the Superdome is pretty good throughout. The prices will keep going up this week. There's an off chance that you will be able to pick one up after kickoff from a scalper that is left with tx. Best bet is to grab one now and you can look to upgrade with a drunk on the quarter pregame.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain