Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Add NDVikingFan and assorted crew

SAINTCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES...I need 1 or 2 nosebleeds
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES View Post
    SAINTCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES...I need 1 or 2 nosebleeds
    Limited View & nose-bleed seats will run you over $100.00 each on eBay.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Cassels starting instead of Ponder? Last game at the dome? You bet the Singers will be there!

Attending:
    NeumDog + Dad
    Burns Boys
    ibp and anywhere between 3 and 17 people to party it up Canadian style(Probably closer to the latter, but some will wimp out because of the cold. Be warned, many are wearing spiteful Lions jerseys)
    NodakPaul + Mrs Nodak
    BH82 +1
    Johnson14 +1
    Fuadfan + Dad
    purplepat +ZDog
    NDVikingFan and assorted crew
    Singersp & Joy

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Still working on the photobooth, it looks to be very cold on Sunday. My current thinking is leaving the booth at home but bring the laptop, camera and printer and just take pictures(possibly with the dome in the background) and print them. I really don't feel like setting up the metal booth in sub zero temperatures. We'll see.

Attending:
    NeumDog + Dad
    Burns Boys
    ibp and anywhere between 3 and 17 people to party it up Canadian style(Probably closer to the latter, but some will wimp out because of the cold. Be warned, many are wearing spiteful Lions jerseys)
    NodakPaul + Mrs Nodak
    BH82 +1
    Johnson14 +1
    Fuadfan + Dad
    purplepat +ZDog
    Singersp & Joy
    Jmcdon00+1

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Still working on the photobooth, it looks to be very cold on Sunday. My current thinking is leaving the booth at home but bring the laptop, camera and printer and just take pictures(possibly with the dome in the background) and print them. I really don't feel like setting up the metal booth in sub zero temperatures. We'll see.

Attending:
    NeumDog + Dad
    Burns Boys
    NodakPaul + Mrs Nodak
    BH82 +1
    Johnson14 +1
    Fuadfan + Dad
    purplepat +ZDog
    Singersp & Joy
    Jmcdon00+1
    I'm not even sure I'd fool with the laptop, etc. Electronics usually don't like it when it is very cold. Our radar detectors are rated to -20C operating temperature (which is like -4F). I know my little Canon camera advises against using it in cold temps (they might have even said below 40F). But the choice is yours...
    SKOL VIKINGS!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepat View Post
    I'm not even sure I'd fool with the laptop, etc. Electronics usually don't like it when it is very cold. Our radar detectors are rated to -20C operating temperature (which is like -4F). I know my little Canon camera advises against using it in cold temps (they might have even said below 40F). But the choice is yours...
    I'm really not sure, but if I do bring it I will have it set up under the tent near the heaters.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    I'm really not sure, but if I do bring it I will have it set up under the tent near the heaters.
    Shawna just bought me a nice new down filled winter coat specifically for this trip and the next few years when they play outside. I have strict orders to stay away from those heaters. I have melted sleeves on two different coats from those heaters up there.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Looks like it should be a wicked turnout. I'll be bringing my crew (NDN, don't worry, I'll keep the hard stuff away from Tom Sunday morning)

Quote Originally Posted by purplepat View Post
    Shawna just bought me a nice new down filled winter coat specifically for this trip and the next few years when they play outside. I have strict orders to stay away from those heaters. I have melted sleeves on two different coats from those heaters up there.
    My mother in law burnt her jacket and jersey before the bears game, gotta be careful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast