Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Nooks is offline Starter

Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

Zeus wrote:
    Nooks wrote:
    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! I had the most amazing time meeting all of you!! Thank you all so much for making this Chicago gal feel right at home!!! I will most certainly be back for more next year!!!!

Sarah
    Okay....I missed that. Are you TNT's friend Sarah? And you're Nooks on PPO? How come you didn't say anything about that yesterday?

=Z=

The one and only!! I did tell people! Few even asked the meaning of the name! Hahaha! Sorry Z!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

ultravikingfan wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    ultravikingfan wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    ultravikingfan wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    ultravikingfan wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    To my PPO friends. It was great meeting all of you. Thanks for your hospitality. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to make it afterwards for the victory beer. Unfortunately I wasn't the one driving.

I just want to say FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no voice and I'm happy about it. I rocked all game long. Crowd was awesome. Everyone loved the Zygi Trophy!
    The Zygi Trophy was epic!

It was awesome to meet you bro!

And Fuad Fan, Purplepat, V4L, KevinK too!
    I somehow again missed saying Hi to you Ultra. By the time I realized it was you, you were talking to somebody else and then I didn't see you again.

Also never met KevinK...Although it's quite likely I talked to him and just didn't realize it was him.
    Son of a bitch! I was trying to remember who all was coming. When I looked at the list before I left you were one that I had not met and I wanted to make sure I met you.

Damn.

Were you the guy in the Chewbacca suit? LOL!
    That CHewbacca suite was a classic.
    Did you see during the game when the camera put those 2 dudes dressed like Jessica Simpson on the screen? Now that was awesome.

As we left, Chewbacca was getting a picture with one of them. The best part was the dudes fat belly hanging out. I tried to get a pic, but there were a ton of people around them.

I wish someone had a pic on the net of those dudes, best costumes ever!
    Sarah (Nooks) got a picture of them!
    She has to post that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got a pic of one of them.

[img size=400]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/NodakPaul/011.jpg[/img]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Zeus wrote:
    Nooks wrote:
    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! I had the most amazing time meeting all of you!! Thank you all so much for making this Chicago gal feel right at home!!! I will most certainly be back for more next year!!!!

Sarah
    Okay....I missed that. Are you TNT's friend Sarah? And you're Nooks on PPO? How come you didn't say anything about that yesterday?

=Z=
    Don't feel bad - I rode all the way to and from the game with her and had no idea she was THE Nooks until yesterday when she came online and posted.

Zeus wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    KevinK wrote:
    Also had a good laugh at 11pm watching local Minne news. I saw Zues singing on TV after the game. I said to my Grandma that I met him at the tailgate. She thought he must of been a "hoot".
    That's awesome! Found the video on Fox 9's website:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/fans-revved-up-for-next-vikings-game

Tried embedding it, but that didn't work too well.
    TNT and Bloody are also in the video (Bloody is the guy in the tan coat with a red hat who comes into the foreground when we're spelling "V-I-K-I-N-G-S". TNT can be seen during the cheering after the song, on the right in the back.

=Z=
    Sadly that isn't me. I do have a jacket that looks a lot like that though. I thik his name is Greg...he tailgated with us before and after the game. He's a good friend of a friend (The black bearded guy in the back of our group singing SKOL Vikes).

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    KevinK wrote:
    Also had a good laugh at 11pm watching local Minne news. I saw Zues singing on TV after the game. I said to my Grandma that I met him at the tailgate. She thought he must of been a "hoot".

TNT and Bloody are also in the video (Bloody is the guy in the tan coat with a red hat who comes into the foreground when we're spelling "V-I-K-I-N-G-S". TNT can be seen during the cheering after the song, on the right in the back.
    Sadly that isn't me. I do have a jacket that looks a lot like that though. I thik his name is Greg...he tailgated with us before and after the game. He's a good friend of a friend (The black bearded guy in the back of our group singing SKOL Vikes).
    You coulda just lied and basked in the glory, dude.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    KevinK wrote:

You coulda just lied and basked in the glory, dude.

=Z=
    I would have but the guy wasn't fired up or excited enough to meet my expectations. Close, but not quite.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213