Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 126
  1. #101
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Great job everyone. The dome was rockin'.

    Any tailgate photos?
    Shock has some, TNT and her friend Sara do, Sno put his on Facebook and I think Nodak also had a camera, not that we'll ever actually see his pictures.
    Ha!

    I intend to put them up this evening when we get back (stayed in Alex last night).
    I will believe that when I see it. Did you, in the end, get rid of all the jello shots?

    =Z=
    Yes. I was still looking for some before the breakdown. Found some by Webby. Not sure where they came from but they were strong.

    LMAO

    Mars comes up

    "WTF V4L u have all the jello shots?!"

    I told him Nodak was making a last call and he took off to find him

  2. #102
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    V4L wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Great job everyone. The dome was rockin'.

    Any tailgate photos?
    Shock has some, TNT and her friend Sara do, Sno put his on Facebook and I think Nodak also had a camera, not that we'll ever actually see his pictures.
    Ha!

    I intend to put them up this evening when we get back (stayed in Alex last night).
    I will believe that when I see it. Did you, in the end, get rid of all the jello shots?

    =Z=
    Yes. I was still looking for some before the breakdown. Found some by Webby. Not sure where they came from but they were strong.

    LMAO

    Mars comes up

    "WTF V4L u have all the jello shots?!"

    I told him Nodak was making a last call and he took off to find him
    Where you even drinking yesterday? You seemed a bit "off", lol.

  3. #103
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Great job everyone. The dome was rockin'.

    Any tailgate photos?
    Shock has some, TNT and her friend Sara do, Sno put his on Facebook and I think Nodak also had a camera, not that we'll ever actually see his pictures.
    Ha!

    I intend to put them up this evening when we get back (stayed in Alex last night).
    I will believe that when I see it. Did you, in the end, get rid of all the jello shots?

    =Z=
    Yes. I was still looking for some before the breakdown. Found some by Webby. Not sure where they came from but they were strong.

    LMAO

    Mars comes up

    "WTF V4L u have all the jello shots?!"

    I told him Nodak was making a last call and he took off to find him
    Where you even drinking yesterday? You seemed a bit "off", lol.
    I was taking odds as to whether or not he'd lose the girl, somehow, inside the Dome.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #104
    Nooks is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    270

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! I had the most amazing time meeting all of you!! Thank you all so much for making this Chicago gal feel right at home!!! I will most certainly be back for more next year!!!!

    Sarah

  5. #105
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    Hahaha I was taking it easy

    6-8 of Nodaks bomb shots

    3 of Z's beers

    3 in the dome

    Had to be nice to my friend.. She felt a wee bit uncomfy

    She had fun tho after a lil while.. Started to settle in

  6. #106
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    Had a few people come up and say "u have quite the reputation here at the tailgates when are u gonna perk up? and things like that

    Kinda weird last couple times not being shitfaced.. I shoulda got a motel and took the lightrail for the playoffs

    Oh well hope I wasn't too awkward for u guys

  7. #107
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    V4L wrote:
    Had a few people come up and say "u have quite the reputation here at the tailgates when are u gonna perk up? and things like that

    Kinda weird last couple times not being shitfaced.. I shoulda got a motel and took the lightrail for the playoffs

    Oh well hope I wasn't too awkward for u guys
    LOL, it was all good. Glad to see you could make it out and hang with us a bit before the game.

  8. #108
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    Had a great time meeting all of you at PPO. Was cool to meet the legends of Webby, Purple Pat, Zeus and of course Singer. Thanks to TNT for the easy directions. Traveled all that way and it was SOOO worth it!

    Also had a good laugh at 11pm watching local Minne news. I saw Zues singing on TV after the game. I said to my Grandma that I met him at the tailgate. She thought he must of been a "hoot".

    *Keeping in mind she's 90 yrs old and VERY ALERT.

    It was great to see Mars and Jocelyn again. Last time I saw them was August 2008 at the Baltimore game when the fight broke out. Good to know it didnt happen again!

    Well now it is our turn to go to the promise land... Super Bowl or bust!!!

  9. #109
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    To my PPO friends. It was great meeting all of you. Thanks for your hospitality. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to make it afterwards for the victory beer. Unfortunately I wasn't the one driving.

    I just want to say FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no voice and I'm happy about it. I rocked all game long. Crowd was awesome. Everyone loved the Zygi Trophy!

  10. #110
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:OFFICIAL - PPO Divisional Playoff Tailgate Thread

    ejmat wrote:
    To my PPO friends. It was great meeting all of you. Thanks for your hospitality. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to make it afterwards for the victory beer. Unfortunately I wasn't the one driving.

    I just want to say FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no voice and I'm happy about it. I rocked all game long. Crowd was awesome. Everyone loved the Zygi Trophy!
    The Zygi Trophy was epic!

    It was awesome to meet you bro!

    And Fuad Fan, Purplepat, V4L, KevinK too!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Jets/Patriots Divisional Playoff Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 06:30 AM
  2. OFFICIAL - PPO NFC Final Playoff Tailgate Thread
    By Dekay in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:45 PM
  3. Official NFC Divisional Playoff Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:06 PM
  4. Official AFC Divisional Playoff Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:55 PM
  5. OFFICIAL Vikings - Eagles PLAYOFF Tailgate Thread
    By NeumDog in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 443
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •