Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official Post Game Thread

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    I said before the game that we would OWN you, and the final score certainly contributes to my theory.
    We owned ourselves buddy.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Brings us back down to earth

We're 8-6 and still have a chance at the playoffs with two beatable teams coming up

Try and figure out some plays to help us score in the Red Zone... shouldn't have taken 15 weeks to figure that out though :roll:

This loss pushed Mike Tice closer to the cliff of unemployment

We'll see if we can bounce back and play a damn near perfect game next week.

SKOL Vikes.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

My spirit it broke... I have no faith in our offense. They cost us the game, period.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"DPep11" wrote:

We're 8-6 and still have a chance at the playoffs with two beatable teams coming up

Try and figure out some plays to help us score in the Red Zone... shouldn't have taken 15 weeks to figure that out though :roll:

We'll see if we can bounce back and play a gol 'darnit near perfect game next week.

SKOL Vikes.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if the Bears win tonight then we're eliminated...right?
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Nobody try to cop out and say we beat ourselves the Steelers beat us there pressure got the picks to happen we got beat by them.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    My spirit it broke... I have no faith in our offense. They cost us the game, period.
    We dont really need an offense, i thought they did plenty today to win, BUT they turned the ball over and created costly penalties. Without the turnovers and some field goals out of those red zone trips that game is a hell of lot closer and possibly a win.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:

We'll see if we can bounce back and play a gol 'darnit near perfect game next week.

SKOL Vikes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the Bears win tonight then we're eliminated...right?
    If they win they win the North, but the Wild Card is still in reach.

Calmwind is offline Starter

To many mental mistakes, you can not do that against a good team. I dont think its a cop out to say we put ourselves in a bad position to win. We did more bad things to ourselves than the Squealers did to us! Lets go get em next week!!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    We dont really need an offense, i thought they did plenty today to win, BUT they turned the ball over and created costly penalties. Without the turnovers and some field goals out of those red zone trips that game is a hell of lot closer and possibly a win.
    We couldn't get a TD with 3 trys from the 3 yard line. They definately did not do plenty.

"FuadFan" wrote:
    Nobody try to cop out and say we beat ourselves the Steelers beat us there pressure got the picks to happen we got beat by them.
    I refuse to believe that, pressure has been something we have delt with all year and we won. What we didn't do when we won was turn the ball over, the pressure has always been in Brad's face. Brad tryed to force things today, throwing in tight double coverage....ect

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast