Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    A team that just traded away its biggest threat being led by a 3rd string QB wins its next game away from home.....
    To the neutral; this is what makes sport magical.
    To the Vikes fan; welcome to our world.

purpledoom is offline Starter
    It's kind of telling when they're 3rd stringer plays better than our first round starter. Personally I'm all for giving Mcblt a try.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Here comes my broken record impersonation.....

It ALL starts at the TOP.

Zygi and Mark Wilf wanted to pretend they were knowledgeable football guys...they aren't.

They have hired TWO Head Coaches who followed THEIR blueprint....to failure.

They finally installed a GM....who's authority is questionable.

The PROBLEM is spelled WILF!!!!!

They need to step COMPLETELY out of the Football part of the equation, let Spielman do his JOB (Which is to FIRE FRAZIER and his ENTIRE STAFF!!!), and get this team back on the path it needs to be on to win. The path that Frazier, Williams, and Musgrave OBVIOUSLY couldn't find if you stapled their penises to it!!!

But until the Wilfs start doing a perfect impression of Bob Kraft....we're screwed.

The only other solution would be for me to win the lottery and buy them out....

Caine

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by acman1 View Post
    I thought John Carlson had a slightly below average game.

Again... these are all things I said this offeseason and was ridiculed for.
    Ponder was the answer ( even though he had proven not to be)
    Our OC was a genius since Peterson was rushing for 150 a game ( he's not)
    And as long as Peterson was alive he would rush for 200 yards a game... every game and we wouldn't have to worry what the QB looked liked ( he came back down to earth and is looking like himself)
    We needed a serious MLB signing but was told our 7th and 4th round LBs selections were enough.
    I mentioned bringing in some real corners and getting ride of Jefferson ( He was proclaimed to be good).

This team is in serious trouble next year.
    With Allen, Williams( almost guaranteed) Griffen and Robinson set to leave and almost no way to bring them all back... we will be worst defensively.

We need a QB that has won something at the Collegiate level. FSU under Ponder was playing in regular bowl games. I would take a long look at Boyd and Bridgewater. Its about to get ugly.
    Last edited by kevoncox; 09-22-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Here comes my broken record impersonation.....

It ALL starts at the TOP.

Zygi and Mark Wilf wanted to pretend they were knowledgeable football guys...they aren't.

They have hired TWO Head Coaches who followed THEIR blueprint....to failure.

They finally installed a GM....who's authority is questionable.

The PROBLEM is spelled WILF!!!!!

They need to step COMPLETELY out of the Football part of the equation, let Spielman do his JOB (Which is to FIRE FRAZIER and his ENTIRE STAFF!!!), and get this team back on the path it needs to be on to win. The path that Frazier, Williams, and Musgrave OBVIOUSLY couldn't find if you stapled their penises to it!!!

But until the Wilfs start doing a perfect impression of Bob Kraft....we're screwed.

The only other solution would be for me to win the lottery and buy them out....

Caine
    Here's my question...
    What has the Wilfs done in the past 2 years to make you feel they are interfering in the football side of things?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    All these questions and only one answer. Get a quarterback and the rest falls into place.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    All these questions and only one answer. Get a quarterback and the rest falls into place.
    Perfectly said.

There are people open on every play and yet Ponder can't find them.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    I wish! Haha. I think Giants fans would have a nervous breakdown.
    This year Eli is playing only a few clicks better than Ponder is. 5TDs, 8 INT's.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Here's my question...
    What has the Wilfs done in the past 2 years to make you feel they are interfering in the football side of things?
    They promoted Spielman to GM but didn't give him the power to fire or hire head coaches. Only the Wilf's, who know more about racketeering than the little they about football, have the right to hire & fire head coaches.

He does, if I'm not mistaken, have the power to hire & fire coordinators & their underlings. So if you're looking to blame someone for not firing Williams or Musgrave, he'd be your guy.

If Spielman doesn't have that power & only can make decisions governing players, then his GM title doesn't mean much more than his vice president of player personnel did, with the exception of final say on the draft.
    Last edited by singersp; 09-23-2013 at 05:17 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast