Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach
    Or what about Eli Manning?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by umaguma1979 View Post
    I wish! Haha. I think Giants fans would have a nervous breakdown.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Although I may be the last guy jumping off the CP wagon, I do not have faith that anyone we can bring in as our QB will be able to succeed. I do not think the offense we run will allow it. Not a good time of year to be looking for a head coach or offensive or defensive coordinator either.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Its pretty grim when you think the Chiefs fans thought about Cassel the same way we are are currently thinking about Ponder. The one thing Ponder still has is the ability to scramble, if Cassell can't get time from the O-line what happens then?

Quote Originally Posted by scottishvike View Post
    Its pretty grim when you think the Chiefs fans thought about Cassel the same way we are are currently thinking about Ponder. The one thing Ponder still has is the ability to scramble, if Cassell can't get time from the O-line what happens then?
    We have a miserable season, then Hellllllooooo draft.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Eli Manning is not great. He is really a middle of the pack quarterback who got hot in the playoffs a couple times, and he was almost a bust before that. He started this week as the lead leader in picks. No thanks.

The Vikings will need to make some sort of change....whether Alan or Bill.....or moving on with Cassel. Status Quo is not an option.....
    I am guessing, based on what has happened in the past when the fans started booing in the Metrodome, that the Mr Wilf will insist on some changes this week.

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    My brother and I had a phone conversation during halftime of this horrible game, We all know that Ponder is not making consistent, good decisions from the QB spot (although I liked his 2 TD rushes today). We feel that Ponder is more of a good athlete than a good QB.. Kordell Stewart of the Pittsburgh Steelers history comes to mind here. As my brother said, it's like we have a QB (Joe Webb) playing WR, but a RB/athlete (Ponder) playing QB!

We also agree that a more serious concern may be developing on the team. We are starting to really question the hunger of some of the players out there. in my opinion, there is NO excuse for the defense giving up 30+ points in 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES!!! Our offense is not built to score points like that.

We feel that changes need to be made, and the sooner the better. The changes should start at the QB position, with Ponder being replaced by Cassel, perhaps during the bye week. I would also not protest the dismissal of either or both of our offensive or defensive coordinators. Leslie Fraizier's seat should now be uncomfortably hot as well.

acman1 is offline Rookie
    I thought John Carlson had a slightly below average game.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The official post game thread

Hoyer outplayed Ponder.............Hoyer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast