Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Nothing is worse than Steckel.
    I believe this is worse than Steckel.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Nothing is worse than Steckel.
    Tice made a run at Steckel in 2002, Chilly looked pretty bad in 2010, and Frazier tied Steckel with the worst franchise record in 2011 at 3-13. Now we just lost to the Browns at home and made them look good. Nearly every aspect of our team looks awful and I think it's mostly because of the crappy schemes we run on both sides of the ball. 2 overly conservative schemes. At least in '84 we didn't have high hopes of being a playoff team. This year we were supposed to be contending for the division it not a top seed. Instead, just 3 weeks in and we're all wondering what draft pick we're going to get.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Tice made a run at Steckel in 2002, Chilly looked pretty bad in 2010, and Frazier tied Steckel with the worst franchise record in 2011 at 3-13. Now we just lost to the Browns at home and made them look good. Nearly every aspect of our team looks awful and I think it's mostly because of the crappy schemes we run on both sides of the ball. 2 overly conservative schemes. At least in '84 we didn't have high hopes of being a playoff team. This year we were supposed to be contending for the division it not a top seed. Instead, just 3 weeks in and we're all wondering what draft pick we're going to get.
    Correction...This is worse than Steckel.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    They said the Browns had 1 TD drive in their previous 24 drives coming into the game ... well we gave them 3 TD drives in the 1st half alone, then 1 more in the 2nd half. Man why does this team always have to help other teams fix their problems instead of taking advantage of them?

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    I'm speechless. And I've about had it with this team. No leadership from the FO on down. Our pass defense just made a journeyman look like Peyton Manning and the offense couldn't get a first down when it mattered most. Pathetic.

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach
    Jared Allen had no tackles.........end of story.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    I'm not gonna bring FireSpielman back, but I'm strongly considering ChristianPonderIsAFuckingBum.com. I have full faith in Leslie but this players coach thing is going to get him fired if he attaches his career to Ponder. He will go down in flames with this kid. Worst pocket presence that I've ever seen. Johnny Football please!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Scratch that....

After the Steelers wax our ass in London, maybe we could send a trade request for Big Ben.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach
    The Vikings will need to make some sort of change....whether Alan or Bill.....or moving on with Cassel. Status Quo is not an option.....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast