Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Official Post Game Thoughts nad Observationa

I yell at my TV every time i see erasmus in there. Robison and Edwards are much better pass rushers and James was drafted to do just that.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Great game men!

Great gameplan Chilly...on both sides of the ball, and Special Teams.

AD - man, is he fun to watch!
    What a warrior.

Chester Taylor - pro's pro, what a luxury to have a player like him, I can only imagine what a great teammate he is.

O-Line - good job boys.
    Quite a push:
    the Lions have a good D-Line, our guys mauled them the entire game.

TJack - good game.
    I wanted to see a game with about 25 throws...kid has game.
    I remain cautiously optimistic.
    Particularly liked the TD pass to Wade, went through his progressions, sensed the pressure, then through a laser.
    Also like that he is running a little more; it's important that he continue it...but, slide young man, slide.

WR's - Sidney just keeps getting better.
    Wade can play the slot, no question.
    Allison plays with significant intensity, he has alot of promise.

DL - consistent pressure...man, Kitna is tough.
    They pounded him all day.
    Can't run on these guys.
    Childress made the right decision to activate 5 DE's.

LB - Played well, but, I expect them to.

DB - kept everything in front of them for the most part.
    Impressive tackling display.

ST - Aundray Allison is 10 times better than Troy Williamson at returning kicks.
    He looks like a better WR too.

Rookies - I've said it many times.
    I truly believe this class has the potential to be the best class in Vikings history.
    Time will tell, but, they are a major reason this team is playing better as the season progresses.
    Yes, all parts are playing better, But, these rooks give us a big reason to be optimistic.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Like all of
    you, I agree this was the most complete game the team has played in the last3-4 years!
    I have been pretty disappointed in the play at QB and the defense as far as pressuring the opponent's QB on passing situations, but today...well it looked like a completely different team out there...I had to pinch myself a few times!

All I can say is this is the best Christmas present I could ask for! ...actually being in the playoff hunt...attaining .500 when things looked so dismal 3-4 weeks ago and of course, just being able to see AD at work...it's such a treat to see one of the league's best ever talents wearing purple and gold.

Even though we're a long way from winning it all we're a lot better off than a lot of teams and with Tjack improving so much today (which has really surprised me) and all our rookies playing so well, it's more than I would of thought possible!
    It sure gives us a lot of hope...serious hope for a bright future!

Merry Christmas everyone!...we got a great present 3 weeks early with today's victory!
    Hope we slam the Niners next Sunday!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler

What a game! AD 2 tds, Chester had one, and a kick return for Allison. Defense was great too. 3 sacks, Udeze with a pick, and held the Lions to 23 yards on the ground.

Can T-Jack get some respect around here now guys. The guy had a great game, and he looks more relaxed in the pocket. Nice way to stay in there and find Wade for the goal-line score T-Jack.

Playoffs here we come!

ALL DAY!!!

langshan is offline Waterboy

I was working and missed the game, but watched some of the highlights.
    Taking it one game at a time. 4 games left.
    Go Vikes.

Mike in North Carolina

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Incredible job on both sides of the ball. Insane, really.

OLine and DLine: Complete and total domintation. Kitna got rid of it fast, if he had held it half a second more, WJustice is all that comes to mind.
    TJ: He has all the physical stuff, and showed the mental is coming. Throwing lasers, going through his reads, stepping up at the right time, ...all around good to see. One bad decision.
    I will take that from a youngin'. WTG!
    Secondary: Great job, tackles, kept it all in front. Only one TD from a potent Lions passing game. It won't show up on the stats sheet, but, considering who we played they did incredible.
    Coaching: Wow! The team was indeed prepared and executed.
    ST: Detroits returns scared me, BUT, they did tackle them. WTG, AAllison!

Its so wonderful to be in the playoff hunt. I hold my breath yelling "SLIDE" everytime TJ runs, but, he is good. AD? Hahhaha, wow.WOW!CTaylor WOW! too. 2 1/2 games off and someone sharing carries leads the league in rushing? OLine should ALL (cook included) be in the probowl. I am still in shock and hope I stay there til Jan. =D.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"UTVikfan" wrote:

OLine and DLine: Complete and total domintation. Kitna got rid of it fast, if he had held it half a second more, WJustice is all that comes to mind.
    TJ: He has all the physical stuff, and showed the mental is coming. Throwing lasers, going through his reads, stepping up at the right time, ...all around good to see. One bad decision.
    Secondary: Great job, tackles, kept it all in front. Only one TD from a potent Lions passing game. It won't show up on the stats sheet, but, considering who we played they did incredible.

Its so wonderful to be in the playoff hunt. I hold my breath yelling "SLIDE" everytime TJ runs, but, he is good. AD? Hahhaha, wow.WOW!CTaylor WOW! too. 2 1/2 games off and someone sharing carries leads the league in rushing? OLine should ALL (cook included) be in the probowl. I am still in shock and hope I stay there til Jan. =D.
    Hell Yeah it is!!!! It's a great time to be a Vikes fan my friends. Should be an exciting December.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"UTVikfan" wrote:

Yeah, and we still manage to get 3 sacks. Robinson and Edwards should be starting for us.

ALL DAY!!!

Vinland is offline Rookie

I am not washing my fuzzy purple Vikings socks as long as they keep winning!!!

"Vinland" wrote:
    I am not washing my fuzzy purple Vikings socks as long as they keep winning!!!
    NICE!!!

ALL DAY!!!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast