Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official Post Game Rants, Thoughts, and Observations

"C" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    oh god the offense is terrible and the whole RB rotation sucks. Everytime I finally expected AD to get carriers for a series it was still Chester running. The didnt give him a chance to get going. Heart broken on a game the Cowboys were willing to hand over
    I noticed this too. At every critical point where AP should have been in, he was on the sidelines.

Childress is a moron.

This is why he wasn't allowed to call plays in Philly.

This is why he has no head coaching experience prior to the Vikings.

He is awful. Just flat out stupid.
    I agree with you to an extent. There was a point in the game where we DID give him his touches at a critical time. He ended up fumbling the ball.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I am PISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

T JACK SUCKS. WE NEED A QB. ANYONE WILL DO AT THIS POINT.

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

Guys, the D did poorly in the 1st half, but held D. They did pretty well in the 2nd too, most of Dallas' points were set up by our O's ineptitude.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"tb04512" wrote:
    get ryan cook off of this fucking team
    Mckinnie, Ferguson, Childress and Jackson can go too....no rational reasons, I'm just pissed right now

Defensive lineman and the running backs should get to throw chairs and punches every Wednesday to prep for all games, it seems to scare the rest of the team into playing better on Sunday

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    What a crock of poop!
    I really thought we could pull off this win if
    we played some good Defense, got some turnovers, and were "efficient"
    on Offense.
    But we were sloppy all over the place.

Pass Coverage:
    unchanged (garbage)
    Pressure:
    Showed some signs of improvement, but still needs to improve
    Special Teams:
    Allowing a kick to be blocked, pathetic.
    Hitting T.O.:
    Not bad 42
    Tackling:
    Very ugly at the end of the game; way to give up.

T-Jack:
    Not close to being a Pro QB...not even close.
    Brad:
    Typical Brad.
    WR:
    Needs improvement
    O-Line:
    We need a refund on some of that fat $$$

I really thought I may find a few positives...oh wait...Ray
    Edwards, Robison, and Kluwe!
    Good job to those 3.

Now, time for a poohie week on PP.O where we will have
    more traffic than we did in our win against the Bears.
    Only problem I have with the o-line is Cook. Other than that the piece of pooh QB we have had more than plenty of time to throw it. I am sick of his crappy performances. It is horrible and there is no excuse. I still don't know how gol 'darnit good our D is when they were on the field basicaly the whole gol 'darnit game. We basically shut them down in the second half compared to the first two quarters. So in my book that is fine. And block kicks happen....

Coaching C+
    Line B
    RB A
    WR D
    QB FFFFFFFFF

DLINE A
    LB B
    Coverage C-

But when you have the ball thrown on you 32 times in one half its not going to look pretty...
    The line was aweful.
    TJ did hold the ball too much, but the Dallas D was all over him right off the ball.
    Did you see any of his sacks? He held the ball so fricken long. And if you noticed on a lot of the big runs we had there were holes. I don't understand how you blame the line. Cook is horrible. But other than that you shouldn't be complaining......Blaim it on our QB and WR's
    I am blaming the whole offense.
    Some on here, are just blaming the QB.

Who the hell should he have thrown the ball to when he is holding on to it that long?
    I for one at that point in the game want him to take forever to see if one of our incompetent WR can get open so he can try to see if they can catch it.

Trust me my friend, throwing into the sidelines doesn't make a play.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    oh god the offense is terrible and the whole RB rotation sucks. Everytime I finally expected AD to get carriers for a series it was still Chester running. The didnt give him a chance to get going. Heart broken on a game the Cowboys were willing to hand over
    What about the times he was in there and sucked.
    Do you blame him or the OL?

Comeon.
    Spread the wealth.
    It wasn't that he wasn't in there at certain times, it was the OL sucking when he was or wasn't in there.
    Ya our O-Line was horrible I mean we only averaged 5.3(AP) and 4.7(CT) yards a carry. And that was with our awesome passing game.......

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

We didn't play good today, but I'm not as bummed as many of you here appear to be.

We meet today the no.1 team in the NFC. They are the 2nd best offense in the league, and for most of the game we contain them decently. We knew that our bad pass D were going to struggle today and they sure did. The pass rush is still not there. But I had feared this would be much worse.

Our offense just got nothing going. Tarvaris couldn't complete to save his life. The O-line didn't help him much, as he were often hurried, but there also seemed to be great coverage by the Dallas backfield.

Why we didn't try to run more up between the tackles and try and bull that middle down like you're supposed to do on 3-4, I have no idea. That's actually what I'm the most pissed about right now.

But all in all this one is not the one that is going to get me down for too long. We're playing one of the best teams on the road and we lose by 10. I look forward to win at home next week over the Eagles, who couldn't even beat a horrid Bears team at home.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Childress conceded the game by punting the ball away. He looked like a quitter. At least Tice would have went for the 1st down. Really reminded me of Green at his worst. Of course the outcome would have been the same: Jackson overthrowing or throwing the ball out of bounds just beyond the recievers grasp. We need a QB and someone who can occasionally catch the ball. Also, perhaps we should go to a 3-4 "D". It seems like an obvious answer. We cannot rush the passer with four guys, so why not keep four 'backers in the middle of the field? Every game, an opposing reciever just runs over the middle and casually hauls in any pass thrown to them. How about some man-to-man? Winfield just let Owens go into the endzone for six! Nice zone coverage guys. As usual, no one covering anyone in the middle. Could we do any worse man-to-man? I doubt it. Probably just break even. Why did you give up, coach? You punted away like a quitter. Should have just thrown the ball into the endzone for a TD or a INT. If you had no confidence in Jackson, why didn't you pull him? It makes me sick to see coaches give up.
    Tuco the world.....

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

the 4th quarter was really bad. once that field goal was blocked we knew nothing good was going to happen in this game. we changed what was working and then tried crap that had no chance. urg.
    We're bringing purple back.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"tb04512" wrote:
    get ryan cook off of this fricken team
    Post of the year.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Cook is a total joke. A picked-too-high joke.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast