Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Official Post Game Comments and Rants

Sad Sad Sad.
    We had the game and gave it away with turnovers.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

ONCE AGAIN we had to rely on the defense to win the game. They did their job, and the offense absolutely STUNK UP THE JOINT. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes...

I say bring back Tice.

Seriously though, something has GOT to be done with play-calling, and Troy Williamson needs to be benched. Period.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I disagreed with some of the play calls today, passing when I thought we should have run, running when I thought we should have passed, but you can't put all of the blame on Childress. Once again, his play calling had us in a position to win.

Two fumbles by Taylor were huge. He's been so reliable all year, and then he coughs up two in one game. Ugh!

Williamson: Another great drop on a crucial third down. Anyone out there still defending him?

The defense did their jobs again. They gave up negative rushing yards and only 250 yards total, and on top of that they forced 2 turnovers. I'm still not incredibly happy with the pass defense, but there's no doubt the D did us enough to win us this game.

At this point, I don't know WTF to do. We're 4-6, and let's face it, the odds are stacked pretty dang high against us as far as the playoffs go. I think the season is done.

I don't think Brad was necessarily responsible for today's loss, but I think we need Brooks or Tarvaris in there just to add some spark and motivate this team once again. Look what a backup did for Dallas. Maybe it's not too late to salvage some dignity.

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Come on guys, give me a break…would you put the ball in the hands of a QB who can’t make an accurate pass to save his life, to a bunch of receivers whose fingers are apparently made of butter?
    If I was Childress, Chester Taylor is the only guy on this team I would trust to gain yardage…the coach can’t help it if his players suck…we need a new offense, not a new coach…keep Childress, lose the scrubs that pretend to be our passing game.
    I want to see Travaris play...and I want to see him play next week. No more Brad Johnson and don't put in Bollinger either. You drafted this kid for the future and the future needs to start asap.

Troy Williamson just need to get his frickin head in the game.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler

No receivers = No vertical threat!
    T. Taylor played well, but there is absolutely no one else to throw the ball to!
    I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO HIT YOUR BACKS IN THE FLAT?
    TOO MANY MISTAKES!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Well, it's officially rebuilding time. Start a new QB, brad is going to have to retire after this year. No point in keeping him in now. I'm eager to see what Bollinger has personally, maybe a Tony Romo/ Matt Schaub type player?

I didn't think the game today was all that bad until the 4th quarter. We had some stuff going in the 3rd and could have taken a TD lead. Chester single handedly lost the game for us with his two fumbles. Travis looked good when he got some looks as did bethel for the 2nd week. Troy dropped another open pass and i'm sad to say that he may be done in the NFL barring a huge turn around in his ability. I liked seeing Whittle and Rosenthal in there on the right side and i would love to see Cook get some snaps at guard in the upcoming weeks.

Just always remember what goes around comes around and we WILL be good in a year or two, maybe as soon as next season. We just have to be patient and wait until Tarvaris starts... we're going to get a good draft pick this year the way things are going and lucky for us this draft is stacked full of great talent at Wide Receiver. Our defense is just plain awesome. Two stats stand out to me- leads the league in 3 -and-outs and averages 66 yards per game on the running side, first in the league. If i'm not mistaken, we're going to have that entire defensive unit back next year, or at the least most. If we have a chance to keep that amazing defense, fix up the holes in the passing D, get some Stud wide receivers in free agency and the draft, and fix up the deep threat game with a mobile quarterback with a big arm *cough cough* we will be a force to be reckoned with.

SKOL and keep your heads up.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Okay...we suck...our QB sucks or O-line sucks....we just suck....if you wanna know why i say that just look at my post in the No Confindence topic....i don't wanna type all that again....good bye playoffs!

nailscoop55 is offline Training Camp

easiest shcedule in november in the nfl and our win total in november is ZERO i want to slit my wrist

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Its time for Bollinger. Brad can't throw past the sticks, and his recievers can't catch it when he does. Get Brooks behind center and more plays for Bethel, Wiggy and MRob. And what about Carter. At this point, we need to see what these guys got, cause the ones we've been using are pathetic. Troy? What a waste he has turned out to be. Give Bethel his shot at the first team and let Troy return kicks. What a minute. Just put Troy on the bench and forget about him.

Ayresd is offline Training Camp

Diabolical. Thats all that can be said.

Brad Johnsons 'legs' are weak we all know that but this is about play-calling and has been since the bye week.

Zygi needs to step up now and stretch his authority by admitting Childress' 'west-coast' is not working.

For Gods sake Arizona must be licking thier lips.
    See, Jesus Is Purple..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast