Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Official Post Game Celebration Thread

This is an old cleche, but we can't look past next week's opponent. The Ravens are out of the playoff picture, and can play with nothing to lose. Plus, we are on the road. Celebrate today, prepare tomorrow.

Peace through superior firepower!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Whoo hoo... great game... anyone think that the Bears will suddenly be looking over their shoulders ?? time for them to start getting twitchy ! :cheers:
    Hopefully us breathing down the back of their necks will cause them to faulter even more.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

it's kinda funny how things change. the majority of us on ppo where callin for tice's head and talkin about who would would draft in the top 10. now we are on a six game winning streak, one game outta 1st place in the nfcn. during our six game win streak, our d has gotten better and better. next sunday will be a test for us jus like it was for chi. if we beat the steelers, i will know that this team could go deep in the playoffs. my hats off to the leaders on the vikings who stepped out in a critical time (after the loss to car), and lead this team to playing a higher level of football. i agree 100% with whoever said that it's killing them seeing the vikes trying to grind out the clock with too much time left. we need to be aggressive and go right for the opposing teams throat then. jus think, next sunday this time, we just might be tied for 1st the the nfcn. skol vikes!!!! nice convincing win today!!!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Boy! What a difference having a defence makes! Much applause to the line for putting at least some pressure here and there, and extreme kudos to our pass d...that is what totally did it for us today. The O was averagely ok...too many dead zone series (what's with our line!!)

And one major shaking of my private parts in the general direction of those two field judges (#50 and #59) who totally missed the interference on K-Rob in the endzone...I mean what else are they supposed to do on a long pass like that but to look for interference and possession!...Those idiots should be docked dough for that level of incompetence.

Also, to #75 of the Rams...screw you for trying to roll over Pat Williams leg...you almost did him in you jerk! Good think PhatPat is a tough cookie.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah I noticed that too Whiteboy.. I knew Tice was a decent coach.. I was all about getting different coodinators.. I guess I kinda like Cottrell now.. But i'm not sold on Loney..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I had go to my son's wrestling meet so I missed 90% of the game.

Thanks god for DVD recorders!!! He hee!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Frickin right!

TOLD YA'LL K-ROB WAS THE MAN!!!
    A couple of years ago K-Rob said that Moss was the most overrated right then I hated him but now i see him in a new light
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Prophet Guest

Nice win. Nice loss for the Bears. Takin' care of business.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Great win today. :smile:

Next week will let us know how good or bad our team is.
    I think the lack of offense by the Bears is about to catch up with them. :smile:

WWBGD

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"sandviking" wrote:
    I didn't get to see the game, but I "saw" some of it on CBS Sportsline.com, and one thing that I noticed is that BJohnson doesn't put up great numbers, but the offence as a whole gels and works together for the victory. The defense is also stronger than blue-twisted steel. It seems like the egos have left the building. Let's keep the ball rolling!!

I didn't see the game either...looking at the stats, they beat us in a number of offensive stats, except the final score! And the "D" is awesome...5 int's, a sack, 2 fumbles recovered. This is what it's all about - a TEAM win! And yes, "sandviking" wrote:
    the egos have left the building.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast