• No

4 12.90%
  • Bring back Tjack!

2 6.45%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

The Official Ponder Watch Thread

He made his debut last night and IMO he looked great for the situation he was in. Our OL was down to 5 healthy people, AP didn't got pulled after a couple plays, and he had some throws called back due to holding. I think he has a very bright future with the Vikings and I am sick of seeing Mcnabb at QB. Ponder looked crisp on his throws, mobile, and seemed to move the ball well.

People that say that he might "not be ready" should look at Dalton and Newton. I don't think there's a better way for preparing someone for the NFL than starting him.

In a time where the Vikings are in desperate need of a stadium, Ponder is the right choice. Our season is over and we need to get him some experience for next year. I'm 100% on board with starting Ponder from here on out.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    He should have been our starter since day one,it is pretty clear Mcnabb came here for the pay-check,this bum hasnt ever given a shit about this team...
    El underdog.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I have done a 180 and now want to see McNabb for the rest of the season. It was not clear to me at the beginning of the season but now I understand how his maturity, talent and leadership were just what the team needed and changing that now would damage the team and stunt the development of Ponder, who was clearly floundering last night when they threw him to the wolves.

McNabb is the only QB who can go against the Packers next week and give us any shot at being in the game.

McOnehopper says that he's positive he's starting next week so if that's any consolation to anyone.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post

McNabb is the only QB who can go against the Packers next week and give us any shot at being in the game.
    Don believe everything your wife tells you.....

well except for the small penis old stuff she always complaints bout
    El underdog.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    Don believe everything your wife tells you.....

well except for the small penis old stuff she always complaints bout
    My wife? Your mother tells me I am WAY better than you are.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I have done a 180 and now want to see McNabb for the rest of the season. It was not clear to me at the beginning of the season but now I understand how his maturity, talent and leadership were just what the team needed and changing that now would damage the team and stunt the development of Ponder, who was clearly floundering last night when they threw him to the wolves.

Actually, this post makes a lot of sense. McNabb isn't the problem. I think we need to get Gerhart to get more playing time. AP obviously sucks as evidenced by his 3 YPC. GERHART AND MCNABB GERHART AND MCNABB
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Gift is offline Coordinator
    This thread is dead on but does not go far enough as there is still a move we have to make . Can you image if we get all our stars on the field at once?

Mcnabb + Gerhart + Berrian + Troy Williamson = Unstoppable.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    This thread is dead on but does not go far enough as there is still a move we have to make . Can you image if we get all our stars on the field at once?

Mcnabb + Gerhart + Berrian + Troy Williamson = Unstoppable.
    If you are going that far then we better get Smoot back on defense too.

My wife? Your mother tells me I am WAY better than you are.
    My mother? lol you better focus on your wife first ..she is a nice and funny woman ,last time she told me a joke I almost fall from bed cause of the laughs...
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast