Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:The official,

    Minniman wrote:
    Dallas won the regular season game, and now the Vikings are the second seed.

    Whom would we rather see win the rematch?

    I hate the Cowboys and everything Jerry Jones stands for, but the Eagles fans are sometimes hard to take as well.
    Most, but not all, Eagles Fans are pieces of shit. I would much rather see Dallas win.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:The official,

    Minniman wrote:
    Dallas won the regular season game, and now the Vikings are the second seed.

    Whom would we rather see win the rematch?

    I hate the Cowboys and everything Jerry Jones stands for, but the Eagles fans are sometimes hard to take as well.
    Cowboys will win and come to Minnesota.

  3. #23
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re:The official,

    Yesterday was the first day in my lifetime that I actually cheered for the Cowboys to win...LOL Thank You Cowboys..

    Now I'de like to see the Boys win again, so they can come to our house. I don't think Romo can handle the presure of our Dome and Fans. McNabe already knows he can win hear, so I'de rather face Romo and the Cowgirls..


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #24
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:The official,

    NordicNed wrote:
    Yesterday was the first day in my lifetime that I actually cheered for the Cowboys to win...LOL Thank You Cowboys..

    Now I'de like to see the Boys win again, so they can come to our house. I don't think Romo can handle the presure of our Dome and Fans. McNabe already knows he can win hear, so I'de rather face Romo and the Cowgirls..
    +1 I want the Cowboys.

    NFC Championship
    Cardinals @ Vikings

    This time it is in our house.

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:The official,

    marstc09 wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    Yesterday was the first day in my lifetime that I actually cheered for the Cowboys to win...LOL Thank You Cowboys..

    Now I'de like to see the Boys win again, so they can come to our house. I don't think Romo can handle the presure of our Dome and Fans. McNabe already knows he can win hear, so I'de rather face Romo and the Cowgirls..
    +1 I want the Cowboys.

    NFC Championship
    Cardinals @ Vikings

    This time it is in our house.
    My prediction:

    Wild Card Weekend
    DAL over Philly
    GB over AZ

    Divisional Weekend
    GB over NO
    MN over DAL

    NFC Championship
    MN over GB, and the highest rated Conference Championship game ever

    Super Bowl
    MN over SD
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:The official,

    Playoff scenarios:

    current matchups
    5GB/AZ4
    6PH/DA3

    If PHI/GB Win:
    GB@MIN in divisional round
    If PHI/AZ Win:
    AZ@MIN in divisional round
    If DAL/GB Win:
    DAL@MIN in divisional round
    If DAL/AZ win:
    DAL@MIN in divisional round

    There is no possible way we play the Eagles until the NFCC

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:The official,

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Playoff scenarios:

    current matchups
    5GB/AZ4
    6PH/DA3

    If PHI/GB Win:
    GB@MIN in divisional round
    If PHI/AZ Win:
    AZ@MIN in divisional round
    If DAL/GB Win:
    DAL@MIN in divisional round
    If DAL/AZ win:
    AZ@MIN in divisional round

    There is no possible way we play the Eagles until the NFCC
    If Dallas and AZ win, we host Dallas, not AZ.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re:The official, "Pleas Dallas Help Us" thread

    I cheer for no one at this point but the Vikes.

    Who cares who we play.... If the whole team shows up we can beat anybody. If the whole team doesn't, we still have a good shot.

    Been a hell of a season regardless.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:The official,

    Marrdro wrote:
    I cheer for no one at this point but the Vikes.

    Who cares who we play.... If the whole team shows up we can beat anybody. If the whole team doesn't, we still have a good shot.

    Been a hell of a season regardless.
    QFT
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:The official,

    ConnecticutViking wrote:
    1975 PLAYOFFS...DREW PEARSON...HAIL MARY PASS! COWBOYS SUCK!
    Fuck Dallas.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota Dallas - Game picture thread
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. OFFICIAL PPO Tailgate Thread - 10/17 vs. Dallas
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 06:25 PM
  3. The official Dallas Cowboys hatred thread.
    By The Dropper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:32 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 11:02 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 12:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •