Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:The official,

green hornet wrote:
    Hmmmm, I do know a lot of cowgirl fans if the eagles win. Maybe its better if the vikes are the three seed. The cowboys fans are probably the second best fans in the NFL for following their team, second to the packers of course.
    Are you fucking kidding me? Cowboys fans are (after Yankees fans) the biggest bunch of front-running jackasses in the history of sports. Two generations of "hey, these guys are on TV all the time, so they're my team!" fans who probably have conveniently forgotten how craptacular the 'Boys were to end the 80s and start the 90s before the Double J boys brought them back to prominence.

Cowboys fans? What a joke.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Texas Viking is offline Starter

Re:The official, "Pleas Dallas Help Us" thread

I hate these situations. Itís like when the Cowboys play the Packers, which is more painful to cheer for? When I watch games like this, I find myself cheering both sides to kill each other on the field and let the Vikings mop up whoever is left standing. :lol:

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

The Cowboys have never done anything good in their history. I hate them. But I hate the Eagles more then any team in the NFL and dam near as much as the Yankees.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    Fuck Dallas. The Vikings have dug themselves into the hole they are in and if they have a spine and deserve the championship they can dig themselves out of the hole.

Damn right...I hate Dallas, can never bring myself to root for them. Besides, I'm tired of relying on another team for help. Let's win and let the chips fall where they may.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Zeus wrote:
    green hornet wrote:
    Hmmmm, I do know a lot of cowgirl fans if the eagles win. Maybe its better if the vikes are the three seed. The cowboys fans are probably the second best fans in the NFL for following their team, second to the packers of course.
    Are you fucking kidding me? Cowboys fans are (after Yankees fans) the biggest bunch of front-running jackasses in the history of sports. Two generations of "hey, these guys are on TV all the time, so they're my team!" fans who probably have conveniently forgotten how craptacular the 'Boys were to end the 80s and start the 90s before the Double J boys brought them back to prominence.

Cowboys fans? What a joke.

=Z=
    Whoa... Don't bring the Yanks into it... Connecticut Viking is a Yankee fan after all. I you can't call me a frontrunner, since after all, I love the Vikes. Also, being from Connecticut, the only other pro team that Connecticut had was the Whalers, so cut me some slack for being a Yanks fan.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler

1975 PLAYOFFS...DREW PEARSON...HAIL MARY PASS! COWBOYS SUCK!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

[size=13pt]Every NFC playoff scenario for Week 17[/size]

Thanks to some major sleuthing from NFC West colleague Mike Sando, we have a certified chart that spells out every NFC playoff scenario entering Week 17.

You can see what it will take for Minnesota to earn the No. 2, No. 3 or No. 4 seed in the playoffs. Youíll also see how Green Bay will end up with either the No. 5 or No. 6 seed.

One note before I let you pore over this: Only one of the scenarios would allow for a Minnesota-Green Bay matchup on wild-card weekend. In order for that to happen, the Vikings, Packers and Cowboys would all have to lose next Sunday. That would leave the Vikings with the No. 4 seed and the Packers at No. 5.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I am with Connecticut Viking...I am a Viking fan and a Yankee fan. I loved the Vikings from when I could remember early childhood with Tommy Kramer and the yankees when they sucked in the 80's.

I hope the chips fall in place and the Vikings just do what they need to to win a few games or what ever destiny lies in wait for them.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Regardless of our game result, I want the cowboys to win because going to Philly would end our season.
    We're bringing purple back.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Dallas won the regular season game, and now the Vikings are the second seed.

Whom would we rather see win the rematch?

I hate the Cowboys and everything Jerry Jones stands for, but the Eagles fans are sometimes hard to take as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast