Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings should make offer to get Randy back!

"Webby" wrote:
    The 14th such thread rears its head.

Nostradomis said that the when the thread equals the freaks number, Randy will be traded.

Only 4 more threads, unless Randy changes back to 84.
    If Porter gets trade by the deadine, then maybe Randy will change his number back to 84 and then where will we be, still w/o the freak.

Tom2Bucs is offline Rookie

I just think this is just too funny, some of you act soo against the idea but if it really happened I gaurantee about 90% of you all would be jumping for joy if it did! So quit the BS.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    I just think this is just too funny, some of you act soo against the idea but if it really happened I gaurantee about 90% of you all would be jumping for joy if it did! So quit the BS.
    You are correct sir!

Del Rio Guest

"Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    The BS is this is about the 100th thread on this subject.

Also 90% reeks of BS as well, smells like it was pulled out of someones ass.

Prophet Guest

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    You are correct sir!
    Count me out of the group that wants him back for the reasons I've expressed in dozens of other threads.
    Never have been a fan of 'me-first' players and never will be.
    If some strange set of events happens and he ends up on the team, I'll support him just like I support other players on the team.
    I've seen a lot of good players come and go over the years.
    Always has happened and always will happen.
    There isn't even an ounce of BSing when I say keep Moss far from the team.

"Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    Ya but...

Ya but...

Ya but... it is either keep this thread going with humor or let it die a slow death as it falls down the chart.
    Everyone that has posted on this thread so far has seen this thread probably more times than Webby actually said.

Yes, if Moss ever put on the purple, there would be a lot of people that wouldn't be getting a lot of sleep before the game.
    It would be like waiting for xmas morning.
    But there are plenty of haters in every group of fans, I have no idea why.
    None that have posted so far are part of the haters, they haven't found this thread yet.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

The last couple years Moss was here, he appeared to lose that "hunger" he came into the league with.
    He wouldn't fight for extra yards, wouldn't try to put moves on anyone, he's just catch the ball and go out.
    And at times, he made poor efforts to attempt the catch.
    His first couple games in Oakland last year, he appeared to regain that, but it faded fast.
    When we had Randy, I wanted him to break every single one of Rice's records.
    And you have to admit, it was nice knowing that once or twice a game he could burn anyone on the field.
    Unfortunately, I don't think he'll ever get back to being the player he once was.
    If he did come back, I think he'd have 2 or 3 of the greatest games of his life, and by the end of the year, he just wouldn't care again.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

"JDogg926" wrote:
    The last couple years Moss was here, he appeared to lose that "hunger" he came into the league with.
    He wouldn't fight for extra yards, wouldn't try to put moves on anyone, he's just catch the ball and go out.
    And at times, he made poor efforts to attempt the catch.
    His first couple games in Oakland last year, he appeared to regain that, but it faded fast.
    When we had Randy, I wanted him to break every single one of Rice's records.
    And you have to admit, it was nice knowing that once or twice a game he could burn anyone on the field.
    Unfortunately, I don't think he'll ever get back to being the player he once was.
    If he did come back, I think he'd have 2 or 3 of the greatest games of his life, and by the end of the year, he just wouldn't care again.
    Ya, that was funny in the Girls vs Iggles game, TO did the same thing, came up short on an attempt.
    Then he has the bals to go to the sidelines and yell and scream whenever he feels like it.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

It would be nice but not going to happen. The Raiders are a mess and probaly are so screwed up they don't know what they need. So I would like to see Randy back but no dice.

Plus there are LOTS of talented receivers in the league look at GBay and rookie receiver Jennings. Our problem is drop balls. Plus WHY do they not get Wiggins involed.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    Ya but...

Ya but...

Ya but... it is either keep this thread going with humor or let it die a slow death as it falls down the chart.
    Everyone that has posted on this thread so far has seen this thread probably more times than Webby actually said.

Yes, if Moss ever put on the purple, there would be a lot of people that wouldn't be getting a lot of sleep before the game.
    It would be like waiting for xmas morning.
    But there are plenty of haters in every group of fans, I have no idea why.
    None that have posted so far are part of the haters, they haven't found this thread yet.

Am I a hater?

I better not post then!

This thread can only be one sided and everyone must agree that Randy is the greatest guy ever, he caused no problems while he was in Minnesota, and it is always somebody else's fault never Randy's, all the problems he is having in Oakland is not his fault, and he only tells the truth (his version anyways) and that he is the greatest team player that has ever lived!

So the rest of us have to!
    :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

So all the Randy wanna be love slaves and all of you that wanna bear his children keep living in your own little world and keep posting ever couple days how the Vikings should bring back Moss and I will keep supporting the Viking team that we have!

What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast