Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

Official Madden score for Sunday's Game

"Vikestand" wrote:
    lol..I am glad you won and all Stallion but 41-38?..Why not kick the fg for the tie??..lol..Or did you not have faith???...Because you beat him by 3 and if time ran out do they make you still kick the extra point or not on madden(I am a NCAA fan)...
    You can go for 2 in Madden.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikestand" wrote:
    lol..I am glad you won and all Stallion but 41-38?..Why not kick the fg for the tie??..lol..Or did you not have faith???...Because you beat him by 3 and if time ran out do they make you still kick the extra point or not on madden(I am a NCAA fan)...
    The vikings were down by 4 with 2 seconds left, so Culpepper took the bootleg in for a TD. A FG wouldn't have helped. You still kick the extra point, it isn't like it is overtime...

I meant to say I played all-pro with the sliders moved up. All pro itself is too easy, and all-madden is insane without resorting to running the same 5 plays over and over.

BTW Bennett is awesome in madden, his speed make it so easy to routinely pick up 8-9 yards per rush. Too bad he doesn't follow the blocks as well as I do, lol.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

ok I you where only down by 3 at the point because a TD with no time would have put you up by 3...nevermind too much thinking...only point is that the vikings will win tomorrow

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    The vikings were down by 4 with 2 seconds left, so Culpepper took the bootleg in for a TD. A FG wouldn't have helped. You still kick the extra point, it isn't like it is overtime...

I meant to say I played all-pro with the sliders moved up. All pro itself is too easy, and all-madden is insane without resorting to running the same 5 plays over and over.

BTW Bennett is awesome in madden, his speed make it so easy to routinely pick up 8-9 yards per rush. Too bad he doesn't follow the blocks as well as I do, lol.
    What do mean the sliders?

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

He means the AI(how smart the computer plays)...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Calmwind is offline Starter

I also played a game last night i won 38 - 28 and picked off Favre 4 times. ALtho i could have beaten them by more but went for a 4th down conversion with 26 secs to go in the game on my own 24 and didnt get it lol
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12