Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

"V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Except post V

I am a huge Ced fan and he's been manning up the teams number one for quite awhile

Last year we had him matched up on much of the number 1s and he did great

He's really coming along nice and we have a great pair with Winny and Ced
    What are your thoughts on Asher?
    Kid can get into the backfield faster than any CB I've ever seen.

Kid seems to be a Ced clone.. Of course he is a rookie so I try not to put too much stock into his play right now... We are kind of limited with Winny out so he is forced to play more.. But he has been up to the task

His blitzing seems to be good (saw him blitz twice personally the last 2 games and he got in there once)

And made a tackle or 2 behind the line.. His strenth is his tackling and I think we may have found the Winny replacement because he seems to play zone very well and can come up and make tackles

Great minds think alike.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Except post V

I am a huge Ced fan and he's been manning up the teams number one for quite awhile

Last year we had him matched up on much of the number 1s and he did great

He's really coming along nice and we have a great pair with Winny and Ced
    What are your thoughts on Asher?
    Kid can get into the backfield faster than any CB I've ever seen.

Kid seems to be a Ced clone.. Of course he is a rookie so I try not to put too much stock into his play right now... We are kind of limited with Winny out so he is forced to play more.. But he has been up to the task

His blitzing seems to be good (saw him blitz twice personally the last 2 games and he got in there once)

And made a tackle or 2 behind the line.. His strenth is his tackling and I think we may have found the Winny replacement because he seems to play zone very well and can come up and make tackles

Great minds think alike.

;D
    If great minds think alike, does that also mean weak minds think alike as well?
    :P : ;D

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Anyone notice that Leber and Greenway were out there together quite a few times while EJ was off the field.
    It was Leber that was normally off the field in those coverages up until this game.

I wonder why that was.
    Is it to take some where and tear off of EJ's body, knee, or is it a personnel decision....?
    Just curious.
    Leber was on KFAN this afternoon talking to Pete Bercich and he was asked about the fact that he is seeing less playing time this year. He commented that teams have been in 3 wide more often this year due to the fact that they have been behind so it has taken him off the field more as the defense switches to Nickel coverage . He then stated that they were trying to do a rotation that gave him more time from what I remember, which could explain that situation.
    Did you hear my question to Bercich?
    I was the first caller right after the Robert Smith interview.
    Asked about showing looks and how much that effects what defensive coaches do to prepare for a team.
    Unfortunately, I was on my phone, away from a radio and didn't hear the answer, LOL.

=Z=
    Whos show?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Anyone notice that Leber and Greenway were out there together quite a few times while EJ was off the field.
    It was Leber that was normally off the field in those coverages up until this game.

I wonder why that was.
    Is it to take some where and tear off of EJ's body, knee, or is it a personnel decision....?
    Just curious.
    Leber was on KFAN this afternoon talking to Pete Bercich and he was asked about the fact that he is seeing less playing time this year. He commented that teams have been in 3 wide more often this year due to the fact that they have been behind so it has taken him off the field more as the defense switches to Nickel coverage . He then stated that they were trying to do a rotation that gave him more time from what I remember, which could explain that situation.
    Asked about showing looks and how much that effects what defensive coaches do to prepare for a team.
    Unfortunately, I was on my phone, away from a radio and didn't hear the answer, LOL.
    Whos show?
    Barreiro.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...tml#msg1017808

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

I wonder why that was.
    Just curious.
    Whos show?
    Barreiro.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...tml#msg1017808

=Z=

Good stuff Z

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223