Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 225
  1. #101
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    God-damn, Marty.
    You are so wrong on this one it actually pains me to read it.
    No clue, none AT ALL on this one.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #102
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    Props to the whole team including these two studs.

    Brett Favre - 69% 120.5 Rating 344 yards 1 TD
    Ryan Longwell - Did you see that leg on those kickoffs. Even had 2 touchbacks. A bunch more went into the endzone (4 out of 5). The other was at the 1.

    The only real negatives I have are Peterson fumbling and Kleinsasser getting a penalty in the redzone.

  3. #103
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "marstc09" wrote:
    The only real negatives I have are Peterson fumbling and Kleinsasser getting a penalty in the redzone.
    And the lame trinket.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #104
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Elam529" wrote:
    Terrible playcalling during this game. Vikes could have had a TD on the first drive but fan on 3rd and 7. The random end around was Peterson's fault, but I'm, questioning why Chilly would call that in the first place in that situation. Playing it safe with the run in the 3rd like the Vikes are trying to wind down the clock, but then throwing deep balls in the 4th...

    The offense got most of their stats and points in the 2nd half when the backup sceondary of Detroit was playing and without Ernie Sims the whole game. Not something to be that proud of, but a win is a win. Lions should have started Culpepper.
    Again I laugh when people complain about play calling. If it works, its a great call, if it doesn't it was terrible. If you run and pound the ball, where is the creativity. If you do creative plays...we should have pounded the ball. Comedy.
    BINGO! Most of the posters were whining about just pounding the rock and good executed (bland) plays. The coaches try to mix it up, and weren't able to pull it off. Now all the whining about "why" the gadget plays. It's as if the coaches need to call a PERFECT game scoring on every snap of the ball to make the pundits happy.
    :

    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    WOW you have no clue do you. Ask someone who was actually at the game why we were booing before you accuse fans of being jackasses.

  5. #105
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    The only real negatives I have are Peterson fumbling and Kleinsasser getting a penalty in the redzone.
    And the lame trinket.

    =Z=
    Mine got bent. We should have had some sort of protective plastic.

  6. #106
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Elam529" wrote:
    Terrible playcalling during this game. Vikes could have had a TD on the first drive but fan on 3rd and 7. The random end around was Peterson's fault, but I'm, questioning why Chilly would call that in the first place in that situation. Playing it safe with the run in the 3rd like the Vikes are trying to wind down the clock, but then throwing deep balls in the 4th...

    The offense got most of their stats and points in the 2nd half when the backup sceondary of Detroit was playing and without Ernie Sims the whole game. Not something to be that proud of, but a win is a win. Lions should have started Culpepper.
    Again I laugh when people complain about play calling. If it works, its a great call, if it doesn't it was terrible. If you run and pound the ball, where is the creativity. If you do creative plays...we should have pounded the ball. Comedy.
    BINGO! Most of the posters were whining about just pounding the rock and good executed (bland) plays. The coaches try to mix it up, and weren't able to pull it off. Now all the whining about "why" the gadget plays. It's as if the coaches need to call a PERFECT game scoring on every snap of the ball to make the pundits happy.
    :

    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    WOW you have no clue do you. Ask someone who was actually at the game why we were booing before you accuse fans of being jackasses.
    First, didn't use jackass.
    Second.
    Are you trying to tell me the fans weren't booing?
    Comeon.
    I have audio on my TV.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #107
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    God-gol 'darnit, Marty.
    You are so wrong on this one it actually pains me to read it.
    No clue, none AT ALL on this one.

    =Z=
    Enlighten me oooohhhhh wise one.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #108
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=Elam529 link=topic=54185.msg1017329#msg1017329 date=1258325727]
    Terrible playcalling during this game. Vikes could have had a TD on the first drive but fan on 3rd and 7. The random end around was Peterson's fault, but I'm, questioning why Chilly would call that in the first place in that situation. Playing it safe with the run in the 3rd like the Vikes are trying to wind down the clock, but then throwing deep balls in the 4th...

    The offense got most of their stats and points in the 2nd half when the backup sceondary of Detroit was playing and without Ernie Sims the whole game. Not something to be that proud of, but a win is a win. Lions should have started Culpepper.
    Again I laugh when people complain about play calling. If it works, its a great call, if it doesn't it was terrible. If you run and pound the ball, where is the creativity. If you do creative plays...we should have pounded the ball. Comedy.
    BINGO! Most of the posters were whining about just pounding the rock and good executed (bland) plays. The coaches try to mix it up, and weren't able to pull it off. Now all the whining about "why" the gadget plays. It's as if the coaches need to call a PERFECT game scoring on every snap of the ball to make the pundits happy.
    :

    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    WOW you have no clue do you. Ask someone who was actually at the game why we were booing before you accuse fans of being jackasses.
    First, didn't use jackass.
    Second.
    Are you trying to tell me the fans weren't booing?
    Comeon.
    I have audio on my TV.
    [/quote]

    Yes, we were booing.
    We were booing the REFEREES, not the Vikings.
    And everyone but you seems to get that.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #109
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    God-gol 'darnit, Marty.
    You are so wrong on this one it actually pains me to read it.
    No clue, none AT ALL on this one.
    Enlighten me oooohhhhh wise one.

    :
    Christ, Marty - you like to say I never admit when I'm wrong, but you are 100% wrong on this one.
    Own up to it.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #110
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    [quote author=kevoncox link=topic=54185.msg1017332#msg1017332 date=1258325956]
    [quote author=Elam529 link=topic=54185.msg1017329#msg1017329 date=1258325727]
    Terrible playcalling during this game. Vikes could have had a TD on the first drive but fan on 3rd and 7. The random end around was Peterson's fault, but I'm, questioning why Chilly would call that in the first place in that situation. Playing it safe with the run in the 3rd like the Vikes are trying to wind down the clock, but then throwing deep balls in the 4th...

    The offense got most of their stats and points in the 2nd half when the backup sceondary of Detroit was playing and without Ernie Sims the whole game. Not something to be that proud of, but a win is a win. Lions should have started Culpepper.
    Again I laugh when people complain about play calling. If it works, its a great call, if it doesn't it was terrible. If you run and pound the ball, where is the creativity. If you do creative plays...we should have pounded the ball. Comedy.
    BINGO! Most of the posters were whining about just pounding the rock and good executed (bland) plays. The coaches try to mix it up, and weren't able to pull it off. Now all the whining about "why" the gadget plays. It's as if the coaches need to call a PERFECT game scoring on every snap of the ball to make the pundits happy.
    :

    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

    WOW you have no clue do you. Ask someone who was actually at the game why we were booing before you accuse fans of being jackasses.
    First, didn't use j~~~~~~s.
    Second.
    Are you trying to tell me the fans weren't booing?
    Comeon.
    I have audio on my TV.
    [/quote]

    Yes, we were booing.
    We were booing the REFEREES, not the Vikings.
    And everyone but you seems to get that.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    Wasn't just me my friend.
    Everyone of the guys watching the game with me thought the same thing.
    Assumption was that it happened before, why not again kindof thing.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Vikes vs Lions Postgame Discussion
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM
  3. OFFICIAL STEELERS POSTGAME THREAD
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 01:50 PM
  4. OFFICIAL RAVENS POSTGAME THREAD
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 515
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:21 AM
  5. OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME THREAD
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •