Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OFFICIAL LIONS POSTGAME THREAD

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

God-damn, Marty.
    You are so wrong on this one it actually pains me to read it.
    No clue, none AT ALL on this one.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Props to the whole team including these two studs.

Brett Favre - 69% 120.5 Rating 344 yards 1 TD
    Ryan Longwell - Did you see that leg on those kickoffs. Even had 2 touchbacks. A bunch more went into the endzone (4 out of 5). The other was at the 1.

The only real negatives I have are Peterson fumbling and Kleinsasser getting a penalty in the redzone.

"marstc09" wrote:
    The only real negatives I have are Peterson fumbling and Kleinsasser getting a penalty in the redzone.
    And the lame trinket.

=Z=

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Elam529" wrote:
    Terrible playcalling during this game. Vikes could have had a TD on the first drive but fan on 3rd and 7. The random end around was Peterson's fault, but I'm, questioning why Chilly would call that in the first place in that situation. Playing it safe with the run in the 3rd like the Vikes are trying to wind down the clock, but then throwing deep balls in the 4th...

The offense got most of their stats and points in the 2nd half when the backup sceondary of Detroit was playing and without Ernie Sims the whole game. Not something to be that proud of, but a win is a win. Lions should have started Culpepper.
    Again I laugh when people complain about play calling. If it works, its a great call, if it doesn't it was terrible. If you run and pound the ball, where is the creativity. If you do creative plays...we should have pounded the ball. Comedy.
    BINGO! Most of the posters were whining about just pounding the rock and good executed (bland) plays. The coaches try to mix it up, and weren't able to pull it off. Now all the whining about "why" the gadget plays. It's as if the coaches need to call a PERFECT game scoring on every snap of the ball to make the pundits happy.
    :

Probably the same chuckleheads who were at the game and were boooing a team that was winning.
    WOW.

WOW you have no clue do you. Ask someone who was actually at the game why we were booing before you accuse fans of being jackasses.

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    And the lame trinket.

=Z=
    Mine got bent. We should have had some sort of protective plastic.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Elam529" wrote:
    Terrible playcalling during this game. Vikes could have had a TD on the first drive but fan on 3rd and 7. The random end around was Peterson's fault, but I'm, questioning why Chilly would call that in the first place in that situation. Playing it safe with the run in the 3rd like the Vikes are trying to wind down the clock, but then throwing deep balls in the 4th...

The offense got most of their stats and points in the 2nd half when the backup sceondary of Detroit was playing and without Ernie Sims the whole game. Not something to be that proud of, but a win is a win. Lions should have started Culpepper.
    Again I laugh when people complain about play calling. If it works, its a great call, if it doesn't it was terrible. If you run and pound the ball, where is the creativity. If you do creative plays...we should have pounded the ball. Comedy.
    BINGO! Most of the posters were whining about just pounding the rock and good executed (bland) plays. The coaches try to mix it up, and weren't able to pull it off. Now all the whining about "why" the gadget plays. It's as if the coaches need to call a PERFECT game scoring on every snap of the ball to make the pundits happy.
    :

WOW.

WOW you have no clue do you. Ask someone who was actually at the game why we were booing before you accuse fans of being jackasses.
    First, didn't use jackass.
    Second.
    Are you trying to tell me the fans weren't booing?
    Comeon.
    I have audio on my TV.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    WOW.

God-gol 'darnit, Marty.

=Z=
    Enlighten me oooohhhhh wise one.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=Elam529 link=topic=54185.msg1017329#msg1017329 date=1258325727]

:

WOW.

First, didn't use jackass.
    Second.
    Comeon.
    I have audio on my TV.
    [/quote]

Yes, we were booing.
    We were booing the REFEREES, not the Vikings.
    And everyone but you seems to get that.

=Z=

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    WOW.

God-gol 'darnit, Marty.
    Enlighten me oooohhhhh wise one.

:
    Christ, Marty - you like to say I never admit when I'm wrong, but you are 100% wrong on this one.
    Own up to it.

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    [quote author=kevoncox link=topic=54185.msg1017332#msg1017332 date=1258325956]
    [quote author=Elam529 link=topic=54185.msg1017329#msg1017329 date=1258325727]

:

WOW.

First, didn't use j~~~~~~s.
    Second.
    Comeon.
    I have audio on my TV.
    [/quote]

Yes, we were booing.
    We were booing the REFEREES, not the Vikings.
    And everyone but you seems to get that.

=Z=
    [/quote]
    Wasn't just me my friend.
    Everyone of the guys watching the game with me thought the same thing.
    Assumption was that it happened before, why not again kindof thing.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast