Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 88
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    6 years 50million with 15million of it coming from incentives, 15million guaranteed.
    Did they ever finalize Gerrards?

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?...o&confirm=true

    Already this offseason, Pittsburgh signed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to an eight-year, $102 million deal that included over $36 million in guaranteed money.
    Cleveland signed restricted free-agent quarterback Derek Anderson to a three-year, $26 million contract that included $14.5 million in guaranteed money.
    Last October, the Dallas Cowboys signed quarterback Tony Romo to a six-year, $67.5 million contract extension that included $30 million in guaranteed money.
    And just last summer, the St. Louis Rams signed quarterback Marc Bulger to a six-year, $65 million deal with $27 million guaranteed.
    I bet TJ's agent won't wait until the end of the year especially if his win loss record is anything like last years.

    I bet the Vikings laugh at his agent if his play in those games is anything like last year.
    Yea, they'll let him go.
    A 8-4 starter with very little collegiate or NFL experience doesn't have any upside or future in the league.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    6 years 50million with 15million of it coming from incentives, 15million guaranteed.
    Did they ever finalize Gerrards?

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?...o&confirm=true

    Already this offseason, Pittsburgh signed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to an eight-year, $102 million deal that included over $36 million in guaranteed money.
    Cleveland signed restricted free-agent quarterback Derek Anderson to a three-year, $26 million contract that included $14.5 million in guaranteed money.
    Last October, the Dallas Cowboys signed quarterback Tony Romo to a six-year, $67.5 million contract extension that included $30 million in guaranteed money.
    And just last summer, the St. Louis Rams signed quarterback Marc Bulger to a six-year, $65 million deal with $27 million guaranteed.
    I bet TJ's agent won't wait until the end of the year especially if his win loss record is anything like last years.
    I bet the Vikings laugh at his agent if his play in those games is anything like last year.
    Yea, they'll let him go.
    A 8-4 starter with very little collegiate or NFL experience doesn't have any upside or future in the league.
    ;D
    I starter with a QB rating of 68................bright future indeed, I'm guessing he might even crack that up to 70 next year.
    Super Bowls indeed.

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    6 years 50million with 15million of it coming from incentives, 15million guaranteed.
    Did they ever finalize Gerrards?

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?...o&confirm=true

    Already this offseason, Pittsburgh signed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to an eight-year, $102 million deal that included over $36 million in guaranteed money.
    Cleveland signed restricted free-agent quarterback Derek Anderson to a three-year, $26 million contract that included $14.5 million in guaranteed money.
    Last October, the Dallas Cowboys signed quarterback Tony Romo to a six-year, $67.5 million contract extension that included $30 million in guaranteed money.
    And just last summer, the St. Louis Rams signed quarterback Marc Bulger to a six-year, $65 million deal with $27 million guaranteed.
    I bet TJ's agent won't wait until the end of the year especially if his win loss record is anything like last years.

    I bet the Vikings laugh at his agent if his play in those games is anything like last year.
    Yea, they'll let him go.
    A 8-4 starter with very little collegiate or NFL experience doesn't have any upside or future in the league.

    ;D
    I starter with a QB rating of 68................bright future indeed, I'm guessing he might even crack that up to 70 next year.
    Super Bowls indeed.
    Who mentioned superbowls?

    Seriously he hits the market and how long do you think he sits there.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=43371.msg743151#msg743151 date=1205971227]
    6 years 50million with 15million of it coming from incentives, 15million guaranteed.
    Did they ever finalize Gerrards?

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?...o&confirm=true

    Already this offseason, Pittsburgh signed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to an eight-year, $102 million deal that included over $36 million in guaranteed money.
    Cleveland signed restricted free-agent quarterback Derek Anderson to a three-year, $26 million contract that included $14.5 million in guaranteed money.
    Last October, the Dallas Cowboys signed quarterback Tony Romo to a six-year, $67.5 million contract extension that included $30 million in guaranteed money.
    And just last summer, the St. Louis Rams signed quarterback Marc Bulger to a six-year, $65 million deal with $27 million guaranteed.
    I bet TJ's agent won't wait until the end of the year especially if his win loss record is anything like last years.
    I bet the Vikings laugh at his agent if his play in those games is anything like last year.
    Yea, they'll let him go.
    A 8-4 starter with very little collegiate or NFL experience doesn't have any upside or future in the league.
    ;D
    I starter with a QB rating of 68................bright future indeed, I'm guessing he might even crack that up to 70 next year.
    Super Bowls indeed.
    Who mentioned superbowls?

    Seriously he hits the market and how long do you think he sits there.
    [/quote]

    About as long as Quincy Carter after his stint with the Cowboys.

  5. #15
    VikingsMB's Avatar
    VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    361

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=43371.msg743151#msg743151 date=1205971227]
    6 years 50million with 15million of it coming from incentives, 15million guaranteed.
    Did they ever finalize Gerrards?

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?...o&confirm=true

    Already this offseason, Pittsburgh signed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to an eight-year, $102 million deal that included over $36 million in guaranteed money.
    Cleveland signed restricted free-agent quarterback Derek Anderson to a three-year, $26 million contract that included $14.5 million in guaranteed money.
    Last October, the Dallas Cowboys signed quarterback Tony Romo to a six-year, $67.5 million contract extension that included $30 million in guaranteed money.
    And just last summer, the St. Louis Rams signed quarterback Marc Bulger to a six-year, $65 million deal with $27 million guaranteed.
    I bet TJ's agent won't wait until the end of the year especially if his win loss record is anything like last years.
    I bet the Vikings laugh at his agent if his play in those games is anything like last year.
    Yea, they'll let him go.
    A 8-4 starter with very little collegiate or NFL experience doesn't have any upside or future in the league.
    ;D
    I starter with a QB rating of 68................bright future indeed, I'm guessing he might even crack that up to 70 next year.
    Super Bowls indeed.
    Who mentioned superbowls?

    Seriously he hits the market and how long do you think he sits there.
    [/quote]

    We're talking T-Jack here...he's closer to a Leftwich than a Romo Bulger or Manning

  6. #16
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    YEAR TEAM G CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG
    TD

    LNG
    INT RAT
    2001 DAL 8 90 176 51.1
    1072 6.1
    5 64 7

    63.0
    2002 DAL 7 125 221

    56.6 1465 6.6 7 80 8

    72.3
    2003 DAL 16

    292

    505

    57.8 3302 6.5 17

    64

    21

    71.4
    2004 NYJ 7 35 58 60.3
    498
    8.6
    3
    69
    1 98.2
    Career



    38 542 960 56.5 6337 6.6 32 80 37
    71.7
    Quincy Carter Career Stats

    Looks like T-jack to me
    ;D ;D

  7. #17
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Schutz" wrote:
    YEAR TEAM G CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG
    TD

    LNG
    INT RAT
    2001 DAL 8 90 176 51.1
    1072 6.1
    5 64 7


    63.0
    2002 DAL 7 125 221

    56.6 1465 6.6 7 80 8


    72.3
    2003 DAL 16


    292


    505

    57.8 3302 6.5 17

    64


    21

    71.4
    2004 NYJ 7 35 58 60.3

    498
    8.6

    3
    69

    1 98.2
    Career



    38 542 960 56.5 6337 6.6 32 80 37

    71.7
    Quincy Carter Career Stats

    Looks like T-jack to me
    ;D ;D
    but at least tjack doesnt smoke rocks like carter
    ....but in a serious note, thats a lil harsh to compare the two, maybe if he sucks this year i will call him quincy jr, but for now he isnt even close

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  8. #18
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    I am already sick of him, trade him...LOL

  9. #19
    aaeyers's Avatar
    aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    6 years 50million with 15million of it coming from incentives, 15million guaranteed.
    Did they ever finalize Gerrards?

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?...o&confirm=true

    Already this offseason, Pittsburgh signed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to an eight-year, $102 million deal that included over $36 million in guaranteed money.
    Cleveland signed restricted free-agent quarterback Derek Anderson to a three-year, $26 million contract that included $14.5 million in guaranteed money.
    Last October, the Dallas Cowboys signed quarterback Tony Romo to a six-year, $67.5 million contract extension that included $30 million in guaranteed money.
    And just last summer, the St. Louis Rams signed quarterback Marc Bulger to a six-year, $65 million deal with $27 million guaranteed.
    I bet TJ's agent won't wait until the end of the year especially if his win loss record is anything like last years.

    I bet the Vikings laugh at his agent if his play in those games is anything like last year.
    Yea, they'll let him go.
    A 8-4 starter with very little collegiate or NFL experience doesn't have any upside or future in the league.

    ;D
    I starter with a QB rating of 68................bright future indeed, I'm guessing he might even crack that up to 70 next year.
    Super Bowls indeed.
    Mcnabb, Steve Young, Tarkenton and Archie Manning all had worse seasons than Jackson when they were first appointed the starter. You're crazy if you think you can judge a quarterback after his first year, especially a late second round pick from a small school.

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Official How Much Will TJ's Contract Extension Be Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Another pertanent topic.

    Seems we have alot of CAP available.
    Bet his agent is discussing this topic with Bryzcheapski by week 5.
    Why do you get to call this an "Official" anything?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jags' Del Rio signs contract extension
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
  2. Birk doesn't get contract extension
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 11:01 AM
  3. K. Williams contract extension
    By kramer9guy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 05:37 PM
  4. Contract extension for Loeffler
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 07:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •