Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 88 of 88
  1. #81
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I forgot my girl panics when she is bunched together with many people

    I can't do that

    Ill just go downtown

    Thanks though Bloody
    she panics about anything

    Haha

    If you want talk about freaking out lets talk about when we played a slight joke on you


  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "V4L" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I forgot my girl panics when she is bunched together with many people

    I can't do that

    Ill just go downtown

    Thanks though Bloody
    she panics about anything

    Haha

    If you want talk about freaking out lets talk about when we played a slight joke on you

    its funny. i dont actually care anymore. and besides i made new plans

  3. #83
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I forgot my girl panics when she is bunched together with many people

    I can't do that

    Ill just go downtown

    Thanks though Bloody
    she panics about anything

    Haha

    If you want talk about freaking out lets talk about when we played a slight joke on you

    its funny. i dont actually care anymore. and besides i made new plans


    Good good man!!!

    We gotta try to hit up the chi town game

  4. #84
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "Garland" wrote:
    Possibly,

    I have tickets to both the Houston and the Falcons game. If I don't go then they will go to my brother in law as a christmas present who has been begging to go. Hey you can't beat free tickets as the perfect gift ;D
    Here is what you do. Your brother has been itching to go to the game. Give him your "Limited View" tix & have him move to a better location.

    Do that & I'll give you a pair to go as well. I have a pair in section 234, row 28, but mine are not "LIMITED VIEW"

    Just send me a PM saying, "Yes, Singer, I'll take those free tickets."

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #85
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    OK it's now 8:00 and Neum and I are the only ones here so far. Where are the rest of our tailgaters? Come on, it's a bright beautiful fall day, where is everyone? GET DOWN HERE and tailgate with us! I have lots of hamburgers to grill!

    Shock
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #86
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    OK it's now 8:00 and Neum and I are the only ones here so far. Where are the rest of our tailgaters? Come on, it's a bright beautiful fall day, where is everyone? GET DOWN HERE and tailgate with us! I have lots of hamburgers to grill!

    Shock
    I'm sorry, i'll be there in a couple of minutes! lmao
    Have fun tailgaters!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #87
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    OK it's now 8:00 and Neum and I are the only ones here so far. Where are the rest of our tailgaters? Come on, it's a bright beautiful fall day, where is everyone? GET DOWN HERE and tailgate with us! I have lots of hamburgers to grill!

    Shock
    Be there soon. My bro has a hard time getting out of bed.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    I'll be watching it from home, with my boys. Spent too much on other things lately. However, one was the bulb for my big screen.
    HAVE FUN!!
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. Official PPO Tailgate Thread 11/7/10 Cards @ MN
    By SoCaliFans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. *** OFFICIAL PPO Lions Tailgate Thread (11/15/09) ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. *** OFFICIAL PPO Ravens Tailgate Thread ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:58 PM
  4. The Official Falcons Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 06:27 PM
  5. Official GB Pic thread - Tailgate and Game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •