Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    Okay - the count is on for the Vikings' next home game.
    Who's going to be there?

    Attendees:
    Zeus

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    I'm going fishing instead.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    cyviking's Avatar
    cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    233

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    Im actually going to this game. I doubt ill tailgate though. Ill be making the drive frm Iowa. My 3rd vikings game ever. (they won the previos 2 )
    ;D
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    The only reason I want to go is to wear my fire Childress shirt and to hang out with the crew. Otherwise I have a hard time wasting my time and money watching this coaching staff fail miserably.

  5. #5
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "cyviking" wrote:
    My 3rd vikings game ever. (they won the previos 2 )
    ;D
    Let me guess at least 1 out of 2 ,were against the Lions
    :
    El underdog.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    The only reason I want to go is to wear my fire Childress shirt and to hang out with the crew. Otherwise I have a hard time wasting my time and money watching this coaching staff fail miserably.
    You're the dipshit who is going to road games, dude.
    When you stay away, the Vikings win.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    The only reason I want to go is to wear my fire Childress shirt and to hang out with the crew. Otherwise I have a hard time wasting my time and money watching this coaching staff fail miserably.
    You're the dipshit who is going to road games, dude.
    When you stay away, the Vikings win.

    =Z=
    Fire marstc09
    El underdog.

  8. #8
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "El" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    The only reason I want to go is to wear my fire Childress shirt and to hang out with the crew. Otherwise I have a hard time wasting my time and money watching this coaching staff fail miserably.
    You're the dipshit who is going to road games, dude.
    When you stay away, the Vikings win.

    =Z=
    Fire marstc09
    ahahaha

  9. #9
    cyviking's Avatar
    cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    233

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    "El" wrote:
    "cyviking" wrote:
    My 3rd vikings game ever. (they won the previos 2 )
    ;D
    Let me guess at least 1 out of 2 ,were against the Lions
    :
    nope Chiefs, and Bears
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL - Houston Texans Tailgate Thread!

    Attendees:
    Zeus
    Marstc09 (fire Childress cheer lead)

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official PPO Tailgate Thread 11/7/10 Cards @ MN
    By SoCaliFans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. *** OFFICIAL PPO Lions Tailgate Thread (11/15/09) ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. *** OFFICIAL PPO Ravens Tailgate Thread ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:58 PM
  4. The Official Falcons Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 06:27 PM
  5. Official GB Pic thread - Tailgate and Game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •