Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

I rarely miss a Vikings VS Giants game, that is when they play in Jersey.....I loved when they where building the Meadowlands and they played at the Yale Bowl in New Haven,CT.....

I'll never forget those games....

I'll be going for sure.
    Would love to hook up with others.

How about the pre-season game VS the Jets also?
    Those should be some really good and cheap seats...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:

I rarely miss a Vikings VS Giants game, that is when they play in Jersey.....I loved when they where building the Meadowlands and they played at the Yale Bowl in New Haven,CT.....

I'll never forget those games....

I'll be going for sure.
    Would love to hook up with others.

How about the pre-season game VS the Jets also?
    Those should be some really good and cheap seats...
    I might just make that trip up now if you are gonna be there, Ned!
    Not so sure about the Jets game...but moreso about the Giants game.
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

I'm going to try to make it, living in New Jersey has caused me to HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the Giants. A Viking win over them would be sweet

Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The BIG question is:
    WHO is FVB gonna try to tackle?

peadawg is offline Training Camp

The parking lot that holds all the tours is a lot less rowdy than the regular lot.
    These are filled with more Viking fans, and tend to be pretty civil.
    Now, if you went to Buffalo...those guys a freakin idiots, they where throwing shizzle at us last year.
    hey should have thanked us for the win
    >
    "Golf is the only sport you can talk about threesomes, foursomes, and the size of your balls. "

"peadawg" wrote:
    The parking lot that holds all the tours is a lot less rowdy than the regular lot.
    Now, if you went to Buffalo...those guys a freakin idiots, they where throwing shizzle at us last year.
    >
    Were you at the Buffalo game with Top_Speed?

peadawg is offline Training Camp

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "peadawg" wrote:
    >
    Were you at the Buffalo game with Top_Speed?
    Nope,

I live in Syracuse, and a few Vikings fans road-tripped to see the game.
    We got to the lot around 9am, cracked the first beer at 9:05am, started the dawgs, brats, burgers...reheated the chili, basically got schmitd-faced before the game, then ate leftovers after the game while the parking lot cleared.

I imagine if the Vikings would have won the game, we probably would have been killed...good thing they were looking out for the fans huh
    "Golf is the only sport you can talk about threesomes, foursomes, and the size of your balls. "

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The BIG question is:
    Depends who talks the most trash, and if they say something about my momma, BAM! Clothesline!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The BIG question is:
    Depends who talks the most trash, and if they say something about my momma, BAM! Clothesline!
    It all depends..is your momma a MILF or not?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast