Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread



    I rarely miss a Vikings VS Giants game, that is when they play in Jersey.....I loved when they where building the Meadowlands and they played at the Yale Bowl in New Haven,CT.....



    I'll never forget those games....



    I'll be going for sure.
    Would love to hook up with others.

    How about the pre-season game VS the Jets also?
    Those should be some really good and cheap seats...


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "NordicNed" wrote:



    I rarely miss a Vikings VS Giants game, that is when they play in Jersey.....I loved when they where building the Meadowlands and they played at the Yale Bowl in New Haven,CT.....




    I'll never forget those games....




    I'll be going for sure.
    Would love to hook up with others.

    How about the pre-season game VS the Jets also?
    Those should be some really good and cheap seats...
    I might just make that trip up now if you are gonna be there, Ned!
    Not so sure about the Jets game...but moreso about the Giants game.
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    I'm going to try to make it, living in New Jersey has caused me to HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the Giants. A Viking win over them would be sweet

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The BIG question is:
    WHO is FVB gonna try to tackle?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    peadawg's Avatar
    peadawg is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    36

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The parking lot that holds all the tours is a lot less rowdy than the regular lot.
    These are filled with more Viking fans, and tend to be pretty civil.
    Now, if you went to Buffalo...those guys a freakin idiots, they where throwing shizzle at us last year.
    hey should have thanked us for the win
    >
    "Golf is the only sport you can talk about threesomes, foursomes, and the size of your balls. "

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "peadawg" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The parking lot that holds all the tours is a lot less rowdy than the regular lot.
    These are filled with more Viking fans, and tend to be pretty civil.
    Now, if you went to Buffalo...those guys a freakin idiots, they where throwing shizzle at us last year.
    hey should have thanked us for the win
    >
    Were you at the Buffalo game with Top_Speed?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    peadawg's Avatar
    peadawg is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    36

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "peadawg" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The parking lot that holds all the tours is a lot less rowdy than the regular lot.
    These are filled with more Viking fans, and tend to be pretty civil.
    Now, if you went to Buffalo...those guys a freakin idiots, they where throwing shizzle at us last year.
    hey should have thanked us for the win
    >
    Were you at the Buffalo game with Top_Speed?
    Nope,

    I live in Syracuse, and a few Vikings fans road-tripped to see the game.
    We got to the lot around 9am, cracked the first beer at 9:05am, started the dawgs, brats, burgers...reheated the chili, basically got schmitd-faced before the game, then ate leftovers after the game while the parking lot cleared.

    I imagine if the Vikings would have won the game, we probably would have been killed...good thing they were looking out for the fans huh
    "Golf is the only sport you can talk about threesomes, foursomes, and the size of your balls. "

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The BIG question is:
    WHO is FVB gonna try to tackle?
    Depends who talks the most trash, and if they say something about my momma, BAM! Clothesline!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Official Going To The New Jersey Giants Game Thread

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sweet! We haven't hit the draft and there's already a bunch of people roaring to go! Apparently the tour bus parking lot is where the viking fans are before the game, I say we all meet up there an hour or two before the game, get hammered, and raise some hell! Syke, I'm not one to get trashed in public, but I wanna see what all this "ny is a hostile place for opposing fans" bs is. I think my momma can come with me, and I'd try to bring my little bro.
    The BIG question is:
    WHO is FVB gonna try to tackle?
    Depends who talks the most trash, and if they say something about my momma, BAM! Clothesline!
    It all depends..is your momma a MILF or not?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *** OFFICIAL Giants-Vikings Tailgate Thread ***
    By gregair13 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
  2. OFFICIAL - PPO Giants game Tailgate Thread
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:58 PM
  3. OFFICIAL Vikings - Giants Tailgate Thread
    By NeumDog in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:16 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 12:56 PM
  5. Vikes/Giants game thread
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 01:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •