Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    I think I officially lost my give a shit last night...
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Floyd will be solid for us for years to come, same as Patterson. As far as Rhodes, he just needs time. Michael Irvin said on the NFL network WRs and CBs get burned in the first year, and find their way in the second, and I see things in Rhodes that makes me think he WILL be a great CB.

But how can you make 3 rookies be the difference with the play calling we are seeing? We should have never gotten rid of Winfield, and Ponder should have been someone else's back up this year. A proven vet in the QB spot would have given us at least a 8-8 year.

There is ZERO confidence in our team, and it shows every week. The OC needs to go, and maybe Frazier. There is too much talent on this team to look this bad.

TEBOW (yes, I said it!!) would have done better. We need inspiration at this point, and more and more I am realizing talent unused is worst than slightly talented powerful leaders.
    Last edited by drewlovs; 10-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    1961 3-11
    1962 2-11-1
    1984 3-13
    2001 5-11
    2011 3-13

Could we be heading for this territory again this year? Evidently the 3-13 season in 2011 did little for us in terms of draft picks.
    After watching last night's game, I don't see us winning 3 games this season.

1-15 or 2-14 are very real possibilities.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    If the owner has some integrity ,he must fire all this stable,this is embarrasing for this franchise...
    The owner has no integrity, he was found guilty of racketeering charges this summer... which is essentially organized crime. He's a certified POS.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    The owner has no integrity, he was found guilty of racketeering charges this summer... which is essentially organized crime. He's a certified POS.
    Michael Corleone and/or Tony Saprano would have canned the coaching staff. Being a racketeer doesn't make you stupid.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Worst game I have EVER seen....proof that frazier needs to be fired.

Caine

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    After watching last night's game, I don't see us winning 3 games this season.

1-15 or 2-14 are very real possibilities.
    Vikings have already won their game for this year! I don't see any wins in their immediate future.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Think of this take- Ponder is Fraziers guy. Spielman got Freeman and forced him on Frazier and forced him to make him the starter so Frazier gives him what he is asking for and throws him in there unprepared. Now, after seeing Freeman play some fans are already asking for Ponder to be put back in. So crazy it might just work.
    Ponder was just as much, if not more Spielman's guy.

2011: This was the first draft where Spielman had final say over the roster, yet still wasn't officially the GM. So we'll look at some significant draft picks as well.

In the draft, he took Christian Ponder in the first round. Ponder will ultimately determine Spielman's legacy, much as Tarvaris Jackson defined the Brad Childress era.
    Rick Spielman: Cautious Gambler - Daily Norseman

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings' Adrian Peterson: 'It's too early' to judge Leslie Frazier

Vikings' Adrian Peterson: 'It's too early' to judge Leslie Frazier - TwinCities.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Vikings' Adrian Peterson: 'It's too early' to judge Leslie Frazier

Vikings' Adrian Peterson: 'It's too early' to judge Leslie Frazier - TwinCities.com
    "I would say so,'' Peterson said. "It's too early.''
    Sorry AP you might have too early speculate confused with its too obvious what needs to happen to Frazier

"He hasn't shown me any kind of frustration at all,'' Peterson said after the game about how Frazier is holding up as the losses pile up. "He's the leader of this team, and he's not shown it (frustration) at all.''
    Uhm is that cause he's overwhelmed and has no clue what's wrong or how to fix it, he's not calm its vapour lock.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast