Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131
  1. #1
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    The OFFICIAL Fire Frazier thread

    I've had it....enough is enough.

    Childress was horrible, and Chiller hired this guy.

    The Wilf's were stupid to keep him on.

    I said it when they did it, I'm saying it again now.

    FIRE FRAZIER!!!

    Caine

  2. #2
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I've had it....enough is enough.

    Childress was horrible, and Chiller hired this guy.

    The Wilf's were stupid to keep him on.

    I said it when they did it, I'm saying it again now.

    FIRE FRAZIER!!!

    Caine
    Fire them all !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148
    Is this in reference to Frazier's unshakeable confidence in that wide-eyed turnover machine?
    Tuco the world.....

  4. #4
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    629
    Ahhhh here it is, the fire Frazier thread, I was looking for it. I'm tired of this clown too. My disdain has been building up ever since he went with 1980's ball as his offensive philosophy. And don't even get me started with that cover 0 business. Stubbornly sticking with that failed scheme is driving me insane. And then hiring Williams to head the defense after he was the DB coach of one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history. Hey guess what? The 2013 Vikings pass defense is on pace to be the first defense to allow 5000 yards passing in a season.

    But there are 2 things that pushed me over the edge on Sunday. The 1st is when we tried to run on 3rd n 5 late with only a 7 point lead. Cassel had the hot hand and we basically said, hey lets see if our defense can hold the lead, the same defense that allowed Cutler and Hoyer to beat em in the final seconds in the previous 2 games. Genius! Tell me you didn't sense OT the second you watched Cassel hand to AD? If Big Ben doesn't fumble, we're probably sitting at 0-4 because our moron coaches can't learn from their mistakes.

    And 2nd, after the game, Frazier said he needed to look at the tape to see if Cassel was better than Ponder. Are you kidding me? And then he said Ponder was still the starter. Cassel probably saved this clowns job and if he goes back to Ponder, both of them will be looking for a job in 2014. I hope they're both looking for jobs anyway, but I have a feeling we'll eek out a 7-9 record and we'll be stuck with Frazier and co.

    I'm with smegmavike, fire em all! Bring in someone more creative and aggressive. I'm tired of these play not to close conservative types. Bring in someone that knows how to utilize talent and gets the best players on the field.

  5. #5
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    Is this in reference to Frazier's unshakeable confidence in that wide-eyed turnover machine?
    This is in reference to the MULTITUDE of errors that has been the hallmark of the Frazier Era (Which is merely a continuation of the Childress Era).

    It's to the point that if Adrian Peterson asked for a trade (because he would want a legit shot at a championship before he retires), and they refused him, I would stop being a Viking fan immediately.

    My faith in this franchise has reached a low I never before dreamed possible. Hell, I would almost rather have Red *blows goats* McCombs back in charge.

    I would love to fire the Wilfs...each one of them, individually, face to face, but it would cost me @ $900 million to do so....and I'm a wee bit short on funds for that. If anyone wants to donate the other $899,999,975.00 it would take, I would GLADLY buy them out and get us back on track.

    But, in the meantime, couldn't they simply pull their collective New Jersey fraud committing heads out of their dainty Prison bitch asses, and FIRE FRAZIER!!!!!!

    Hell, hiring Marrdro would be an improvement!!!! Even if he brought Jackson back to be the starting QB, it would be an......well.......we'd be no worse off.

    I am developing a deep seated rage and hate directed towards the Wilfs and Leslie Frazier (and including Musgrave and Williams) for taking this franchise that I have loved for soooo many years, and turning it into a walking joke!!

    So, while I can't afford to buy their criminal asses out, I can at LEAST express my continuing displeasure at their perpetual idiocy by saying,

    "FIRE FRAZIER"

    Caine

  6. #6
    Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    259
    A year ago everyone was praising him because we started 4-0 (I think? Maybe 3-0?) and now everyone's calling for his head because we're 1-3. FRAZIER CAN'T REALLY BE THAT RETARDED. HE'S NOT SERIOUSLY GOING TO PLUG PONDER BACK IN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN HE'S HEALTHY. IT'S CALLED TACT. WE WOULD LOVE IT IF CAROLINA DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO GAME PLAN AGAINST. While it's probably a small difference, we could use every advantage we could get. I don't agree with some of the things he does or the way he carries himself either... but Jesus it's like you people are never content with anything ever unless we turn into the New England Patriots.

  7. #7
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    629
    I wasn't praising squat. I knew full well why we were winning last year and it had nothing to do with Frazier, Ponder, Musgrave, or Williams. This team is far too talented to be this bad. It's the idiots in charge, their stubbornness with Ponder, and their stupid offensive/defensive schemes that keep losing games. These stooges are holding this team back and are wasting AD's career. Some how everyone but them have figured out long ago that Ponder wasn't going to amount to anything in this league. Good lord, even the the scouting reports said he sucked.

    You're giving Frazier way too much credit for gaming the Panthers. The Panthers don't care who starts, they're going to prepare for Cassel because they're not at all afraid of Ponder. They hope like hell we start Ponder.

  8. #8
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Jesus View Post
    A year ago everyone was praising him because we started 4-0 (I think? Maybe 3-0?) and now everyone's calling for his head because we're 1-3. FRAZIER CAN'T REALLY BE THAT RETARDED. HE'S NOT SERIOUSLY GOING TO PLUG PONDER BACK IN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN HE'S HEALTHY. IT'S CALLED TACT. WE WOULD LOVE IT IF CAROLINA DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO GAME PLAN AGAINST. While it's probably a small difference, we could use every advantage we could get. I don't agree with some of the things he does or the way he carries himself either... but Jesus it's like you people are never content with anything ever unless we turn into the New England Patriots.
    1: A year ago I was NOT praising him....we went 4-1 last season (loss in week 2 versus Indy), but that was on the back of Peterson...as usual. So, I've been calling for his head all along. I've just now invited everyone else to the party.

    2: Frazier just might BE that "retarded". Childress was. And, no, it's not called tact. Tact is what you say or do to maintain good relations with people. You're thinking of "Tactics", the art and science of fighting battles.

    3: So you were content to live through the McCombs years? Wasting the talent of randy moss by not building up a defense? Not paying our coaches so they leave? making our O-Line coach be our OC as well (Steve Loney) because we were too cheap to get anyone?

    You were happy with the Childress era, and the continuing and never ending assurances that Jackson was "the Man", and was ready to step up and take the lead?

    And now the frazier era, which is a continuation of the previous, where we reached for a QB, and now we're going to ride him whether he works or not?!?!?

    You're right, I'm NOT content. I haven't been "content" for a LONG time. Mostly because I watch these people come in and get paid exorbitant sums of money to destroy something I love.

    So, if you're happy with Frazier, good for you. Keep cheering. Keep believing that Ponder is just a few games from putting all the pieces together.

    I don't.

    Caine

  9. #9
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    I wasn't praising squat. I knew full well why we were winning last year and it had nothing to do with Frazier, Ponder, Musgrave, or Williams. This team is far too talented to be this bad. It's the idiots in charge, their stubbornness with Ponder, and their stupid offensive/defensive schemes that keep losing games. These stooges are holding this team back and are wasting AD's career. Some how everyone but them have figured out long ago that Ponder wasn't going to amount to anything in this league. Good lord, even the the scouting reports said he sucked.

    You're giving Frazier way too much credit for gaming the Panthers. The Panthers don't care who starts, they're going to prepare for Cassel because they're not at all afraid of Ponder. They hope like hell we start Ponder.
    +1.

    The only team afraid of Ponder starting is the Vikings.

  10. #10
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Jesus View Post
    it's like you people are never content with anything ever unless we turn into the New England Patriots.
    BINGO ! You got it. I won't be satisfied until the Vikings win the Superbowl.
    I have been a fan from day one of the Vikings. Now I'm old and cranky.
    After living through so many years of the Vikings falling short, they now struggle to be relevant.
    I still love the Vikings after so much disappointment. Don't ask me to love the owners, coaches, and some of the players. They come and go.
    Blind faith and hope was enough for me 30 years ago ! No longer.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •