Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    SEEEEEEEEEEE.......That was a perfectly executed screen. You don't do that without talent. Of course you don't do it without practice either.

Now all we need is CONSISTENCY.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    So who are these less talented teams winning on short weeks, starting a rookie QB against division leading teams....The Bengals your other team, what was I thinking

But it is time for a proper purging of the team but a GM needs to be in place to do this the correctly

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    SEEEEEEEEEEE.......That was a perfectly executed screen. You don't do that without talent. Of course you don't do it without practice either.

Now all we need is CONSISTENCY.
    Correction- You don't do that with Peterson in the game. Get him on the bench and then you can get the screen passes.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Won't do any good to fire Frazier if they just stick the first replacement they talk to in there to replace him and do nothing to fix the levels above him.

I think we need a Fire the Front Office thread.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    That decision needs to be made once the season is over, not now. It would be pointless and counter-productive to fire him now.

He probably does need to go at that time, and the rest of his staff with him, but let's evaluate in another two months. There will be more available candidates at that time, not to mention the new guy, whoever he might be, would be able to assemble his own staff then, which he could not do as well right now.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    LOL. Interesting. You are the first to start the Fire Frazier thread, yet you STILL defend Brad Childress. Who is the main reason that this team is in the hole. The huge hole that Chilly dug. Not a talent issue!? You are blind. This team is the definition of a talent issue. 3 stars and 50 bums does not count as a talented football team. We have the worst offensive line in the NFL. Period. I agree that the coaching staff is bad, but the front office is worse. Vince Lombardi couldn't win with this football team. If this was a Fire Spielman thread, you could sign me up. But Leslie Frazier is not the one to blame right now. It goes far deeper than that.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Lets not forget, only 8 starters have left this team since the 2009 team.
    That is not a GOOD thing.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Mr. Ridiculousness and King Double Standards strikes again.

This is classic.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    Mr. Ridiculousness and King Double Standards strikes again.

This is classic.
    Lol yep. He has 20,000 posts stating his opinion. And another 20,000 posts contradicting those opinions.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

We have so many holes to fill and hardly any cap space. Our depth is terrible and the near future is bleak. We have not played as a cohesive unit for four quarters once this entire season. I don't know who or what is to blame for that, but on paper it starts with the coaches for good or bad.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast