Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official Fire Childress Thread

Mr Anderson wrote:
    This fucking guy has to go. That's all I have to say about today's game.
    Spoken like Forrest Gump. LOL

He does have to go. Yesterday was ridiculous and it is evident they have stopped playing.

Watching yesterday's game it looked as though the D was in the game for the 1st quarter. Then when Gerhart fumbled it was like the life was taken out of everyone.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official WILL Childress Gets a Contract Extension Thread

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    What happened to the other thread?
    It was inadvertantly deleted while a Troll was being eliminated...

The worst loss was the original post that said, "Inspired by Caine"...because when people started yapping about how long they've been on the Fire Chiller bandwagon, I just refered them there.

I'm gonna miss that post...

Caine

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

ejmat wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:

He does have to go. Yesterday was ridiculous and it is evident they have stopped playing.

Watching yesterday's game it looked as though the D was in the game for the 1st quarter. Then when Gerhart fumbled it was like the life was taken out of everyone.
    Well, if there was any letdown, it was when the Noodle threw the pick right before the half, in the end, though, I don't think I saw anyone giving up.

Heck, I saw defensive players on the sidelines acting as if they still wanted to win instead of giving up. Guion, Everson, Ray, heck even JA was gutting it out and still trying.

I saw great play calls that got our WR's open. For me, that means the plays were good, and the WR's were working hard to get open. To bad they kept getting missed by the QB, but I don't think thats indicative of them quiting.

I saw the OL give the Noodle lots of time to throw. Sure, he got hit early on, but that stuff evened out towards the middle of the second quarter.

I saw us with damn good field position, could have been even better at time if it wasn't for a great shoestring tackle here and there. ST's didn't quit.

In short, I can't think of anyone that just quit. Please, point out the player(s) that you saw quitting.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:

Well, if there was any letdown, it was when the Noodle threw the pick right before the half, in the end, though, I don't think I saw anyone giving up.

Heck, I saw defensive players on the sidelines acting as if they still wanted to win instead of giving up. Guion, Everson, Ray, heck even JA was gutting it out and still trying.

I saw great play calls that got our WR's open. For me, that means the plays were good, and the WR's were working hard to get open. To bad they kept getting missed by the QB, but I don't think thats indicative of them quiting.

I saw the OL give the Noodle lots of time to throw. Sure, he got hit early on, but that stuff evened out towards the middle of the second quarter.

I saw us with damn good field position, could have been even better at time if it wasn't for a great shoestring tackle here and there. ST's didn't quit.

In short, I can't think of anyone that just quit. Please, point out the player(s) that you saw quitting.
    You saw the OL give time? ROFLMAO.

That part alone invalidates every post you've ever made. You must now immediately leave this site forever and go to whatever forum has VikingsTW and BSmithBerkley as members and only post there from now on.

Caine

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:

You saw the OL give time? ROFLMAO.

That part alone invalidates every post you've ever made. You must now immediately leave this site forever and go to whatever forum has VikingsTW and BSmithBerkley as members and only post there from now on.

Caine
    You know what, even though I find it funny you don't agree with me that they gave him time, it was even more funny to watch Yankemen trying to do his job while the Noodle was missing wide open recievers, especially when he had all day to do it.

He was doubletalking so fast, when the Noodle stared down his reciever and got picked, it made my beer adled brain swim.

One day, the rest of the world will realize how the league sucked up to this cat, as a means to draw in fans and spun everything to the good, ignoring the bad so they wouldn't have to look like dolts.

Not to get off topic, but if it would have been anyone other than Sterger (who kept her mouth shut), they would have been forced to really expose that ass for what he is. Instead, they are making him out to be the poor gunslinger.

Maligned and bedeviled by the mean head coach who doesn't have a clue.

LOL. As I type this, it just dawned on me, that you've not only bought into that drivel but you now realize I'm right about it.............

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

thenetstud is offline Waterboy

@Jay_Glazer: Breaking news: brad childress has been fired as head coach of the minnesota vikings!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566