Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambro987 View Post
    Someone did it to us with Hershal Walker...it's payback time.
    If we could get a Herschel trade, I doubt any one would complain about the trade. Unfortunately guys like "he who shall not be named" ,ML, are not occupying space in many teams front offices.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Rambro987 is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Next week we're back on track against AZ at home. All will be well again.
    Maybe this loss will help the team grow, but at the peak of a winning streak to collapse like this when we haven't even gotten to the meat of our division games yet is really disheartening.
    None

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    What on earth happened? Once again the middle was wide open, as noted the red zone offense was missing, and Ponder had a bad day over throwing receivers except when it was to the Redskins.
    None

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambro987 View Post
    Tell me how he makes us anything but one dimensional? No one wants to be the team he shreds to pieces therefore everyone plays him at 110% He hardly ever hits the hole on the 1st or 2nd move. The one time we left him in on pass protect Ponder fumbles, and that was the huge momentum changer. If we have the best back in football why can't convert at least one of those 1st quarter field goals into touchdowns?
    At least put our best RB Harvin out there to give us a chance.
    You're missing the fact that the only reason we even have a dimension is because of him. The Vikings minus Peterson are a team devoid of threats. Harvin is talented, but he is more effective when the entire other team isn't focused on him. With AP out there, Harvin isn't the focus - Peterson is.

Game sucked.

D looked lost - RGIII froze them on play after play. Haven't seen one guy burn a team so badly since Steve Smith ate Fred Smoot's lunch for him.

We need receivers...bad.

Ponder didn't look so hot today either. Still not sold on him.

Field goals are nice, but we need TDs.

Caine

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post

And it's not a Viking game until they give you that hopes up moment so they can rip out your still beating heart.
    Welcome to Viking Nation my friend.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

The team being devoid of talent is why I'm for trading Peterson, for any type of long term studs. Ala Herschel Walker deal. Other than that I agree with everything else you had to say.
    None

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Losing to the Skins and that punk ass RG3 is what is pissing me off. That dude is cocky as all hell. What has he done in his 6 total games in the NFL to get the type of protection that guys like Manning, Brady, and those type of QB's get? On his last TD run, his OL was holding like crazy, but is one of them called? Hell no. Then that idiot is on the sidelines laughing for like 20 f'n minutes. Someone should tell him to stop smiling on camera with those big ass teeth, looks like his mom had a affair with Mr. Ed.

Another thing that pissed me off is when the Vikings were down by 12 late, they showed Allen, Griffen, and Guyion all laughing on the sidelines. Why were you guys laughing? It was mainly you guys that couldn't get to RG3, and this secondary that couldn't cover or tackle on why they lost today, and you dumb asses are laughing. Lost some respect for them guys as players today.

So how come this team can dominate the 49ers and that offense, but get walked all over by RG3 and the f'n Skins? That was flat out embarrassing, and yet these guys were laughing on the sidelines. Also, what in the hell happened to Ponder today? My god, that dude made some dumb ass mistakes today that cost this team many of points. 3 times in the redzone in the 1st quarter alone, and you can't manage one single f'n TD in that time. Those stats boys, you deserve to lose. Now I am not expecting much from this team this team, but I surely didn't expect them to lose against the Skins today. Just a awful performance all the way around. Yes sitting at 4-2 is still pretty good, but you can't let teams like the Skins beat up on you like they did today.

Dibbzz is offline Starter

official Deadskins postgame discussion

Can we NOW please sign Plaxico Burress???

PLEASE??

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    We need more of a killer instinct. FG's won't get it. I said that in the first quarter.
    AP.......... Please stop cutting back into the teeth of the defense when the 1st down is in sight!!!!

We should of had this one.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    We need more of a killer instinct. FG's won't get it. I said that in the first quarter.
    AP.......... Please stop cutting back into the teeth of the defense when the 1st down is in sight!!!!

We should of had this one.
    Exactly! If we had a coach that was actually good, he would bench Peterson for doing stupid ish like that.
    None

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast