Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    My take..

When the opposing quarterback has 138 yards rushing along with giving up 38 points, you are not gonna win a lot of games..

Again strong finish by Ponder, some key mistakes on some bad throws but i don't feel i can put the loss on him.. The defense had a terrible game along with to many penalties from what we believed was a very disciplined team...

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Settling for FG's cost us. If we go up 17-0 the skins would've taken themselves out of the game and we coast to 5-1. Instead we settle for FG's and allow the skins to hang around. Really? A draw play with TG on 3 n 4 in the RZ? Good grief! I hate how this team doesn't use it's best weapons on the most important plays.

And it's not a Viking game until they give you that hopes up moment so they can rip out your still beating heart. Now we have 3 embarrassing QB runs on the lifetime highlight reel, Young, Vick, and now RG3.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Thank God we don't play another QB like that again. I don't see him having a long career but he got the best of us today.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Rambro987 is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Ponder threw 52 times
    AD rushed 17 times.
    How will trading AD make us less one dimensional?
    So we can trade this guy for the entire kitchen sink and become a real threat.
    3 FGs in the first quarter? We start out AMAZING, can't rely on running the ball in the redzone to convert those to touchdowns. Did you see Peterson's pass protect on Ponder's fumble? Prime example of why we need to get rid of him at his peak. Or maybe if our coaching staff had any type of gall he would become an all-around back instead of this feast or famine guy. Don't let him get away with this piss poor play.
    Last edited by Rambro987; 10-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    None

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    We really need Simpson to be healthy to open up the field.
    Penalties and turnovers cost us.
    Take the handcuffs off from Ponder. I love his drives at the end of games.
    Frustrated, but it is football.

The most frustrating part is going to be all of the people online who are going to come in here with the sky is falling mentality.

We are 4-2 people, not 2-4. Keep that in mind. Just saying. Let's take care of Atlanta at home.
    Didn't take long, did it Nodak?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambro987 View Post
    3 FGs in the first quarter? We start out AMAZING, can't rely on running the ball in the redzone to convert those to touchdowns. Did you see Peterson's pass protect on Ponder's fumble? Prime example of why we need to get rid of him at his peak. Or maybe if our coaching staff had any type of gall he would become an all-around back instead of this feast or famine guy. Don't let him get away with this piss poor play.
    I don't know what your issue is.. But i think Adrian Peterson is a pretty good runningback and a good asset to our team and i don't think trading him would be a good decision to mostly because we won't get a big enough deal from any team and he also has a 100 million dollar contract along with a recent knee surgery..

I know it was a tough loss for us and a gave we should and could have won.. But lets not melt-down completely.. We won 3 games last year and have won 4 this year.. Things are going forward..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Quote Originally Posted by skum View Post
    I don't know what your issue is.. But i think Adrian Peterson is a pretty good runningback and a good asset to our team and i don't think trading him would be a good decision to mostly because we won't get a big enough deal from any team and he also has a 100 million dollar contract along with a recent knee surgery..

I know it was a tough loss for us and a gave we should and could have won.. But lets not melt-down completely.. We won 3 games last year and have won 4 this year.. Things are going forward..
    Someone did it to us with Hershal Walker...it's payback time.
    None

Ranger is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambro987 View Post
    If you think we would get the kitchen sink for him, why do you think other GMs and coaches would be willing to trade said sink?

Next week we're back on track against AZ at home. All will be well again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    If you think we would get the kitchen sink for him, why do you think other GMs and coaches would be willing to trade said sink?
    Hoping for a Herschel Walker type deal that will let us dominate for half a decade or so.
    None

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast