Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re:The official Dallas Cowboys hatred thread.

Ha... Dallas didn't even show up. They were pathetic.

And Trent Dilfer is a moron.... if his career 66 QB rating didn't give it away already.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

CowboysFanInKY wrote:
    don't worry,your hatred will continue tomorrow after we send you guys packing up your lockers. All the respect tp Favre and a few others but they will be one and done tomorrow.Enjoy the game lol
    And to-We have 5, G-Unit5281, and 5Ringstonone, Zero Lombardy's was respectful and I'm not including him in this.

Take your inbred, cattle fucking asses back to your skoal chewing fat wives, And get back to beating your kids for using words with more than 4 letters, I'm sure your double wide could use some cleaning after that BEATING Americas team just took, A loss by 31pts??? Priceless!

So you won your first playoff game in 14 years, What does that mean? Are you that uneducated about football to think you should go to your opponents fan site, start talking trash?, You use the same old worn out argument that you have won before-This is 2010 not the 90's Dallas isn't on anymore, The Koresh compound is no more, Times change, You had a Super bowl winning team when they won, You Don't now.

Texas, Texas Tech, Rangers, Stars, Astros, Mavericks, Texans, haven't done shit, I guess you have to root for the Cowpatties. take care ya'll
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

resaaconso wrote:
    So how about those Cowboys?
    Jerry Jones can bite my *ss. Bums boy is a weiner. Jason Garrett is a blithering idiot.

But if ya'll choke up a fur-ball in A-Bear land, ya'll still won't be selling any jersies.

Actually, I gotta be pulling for the old guy now, even tho that last TD was a bit tackey.

It didn't hurt that we watched the game at Hooters. So the afternoon wasn't a total loss. And the Viking Nation was pretty well represented down here in Houston. Must have been 10 or 15 Vikes fans there. They were actually pretty well-behaved, tipped well too. So we let them live.

You do realize we are #2 or #3 in jersey sales this year, while the Cowboys are NOT?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

We beat them like harbor seals .... nuff said.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

C Mac D wrote:

And Trent Dilfer is a moron.... if his career 66 QB rating didn't give it away already.
    Man Dilfer was an annoying prick the last couple days. Saying dallas was the best team left in the whole thing and stating it as FACT. I was looking for him on espn right after we won it was the first thing i did. B)

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Warp wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:

Man Dilfer was an annoying prick the last couple days. Saying dallas was the best team left in the whole thing and stating it as FACT. I was looking for him on espn right after we won it was the first thing i did. B)
    When you go to the video on ESPN.com, it says "Video no longer available"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/8820/video-dilfer-picks-a-cowboys-romp

lol... what a p*ssy.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

C Mac D wrote:
    Warp wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:

When you go to the video on ESPN.com, it says "Video no longer available"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/8820/video-dilfer-picks-a-cowboys-romp

lol... what a p*ssy.
    LOL wow thats funny as hell. Nice find!
    I just seen Dilfer on espn not to long ago, its funny though he is only breaking down the tape for the jets/chargers game. Not a word on the vikes/cowboys game yet.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910