Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

The official Dallas Cowboys hatred thread.

Hate.

It is one of the two most overused words in the English language (the other being "genius"), and it is certainly not a word to be expressed lightly. Long associated with extremists, racists, bigots, and those on the wrong side of history, it is a word that ought not to be spoken at all by the true humanists of the world, and is rarely uttered by any enlightened human being. Indeed, the wisest among people have long held that if hate exists at all in a man's heart, it should be reserved only for hatred itself.

I consider myself among those that generally feel revulsion at the utterance of the word. Thus, it is with a heavy heart, and perhaps a tinge of guilt and hypocrisy that I confess...

I HATE the Dallas Cowboys.

With every fiber of my being I hate them. Far more than any other sports franchise, group of people, element in nature, hellish locality, or known substance I hate them. My own mother could be a supporter, the head coach, or the owner and I would hate them still. My hatred for the Cowboys knows no bounds.

I am unsure why I feel the need to express this now, though I suspect it has something to do with the poisonous æther flowing through me ever since I was forced to cheer for the Cowboys to win in Week 17, so that my beloved Vikings would receive a first round bye and home field advantage in the playoffs. The reeking taint of that experience may linger with me for years, though a win on Sunday will no doubt be a boon to begin the healing process.

In addition, I began this thread hypothesizing that I am not alone in my hatred. No doubt, there are other Vikings fans among us whose deep-seeded hatred churns just below the surface of an otherwise calm exterior. Well, my brothers and sisters, let your hate out now.

Express it here, and ye shall not be judged.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:The official Dallas Cowboys hatred thread.

The judgement of God could only fall favorably upon those who oppose the vanity laden, self serving, arrogant, rich, nose picking on national TV, Jerry Jones led Cowboys.

Americas team. The Vikings are Gods team.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Loud? Dallas Cowboys have heard it all before

Here's the question: can nearly 64,000 Minnesotans and one guy with an annoying Viking horn generate more noise than the 70,213 Cajuns the Cowboys played in front of in Week 15?
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/011310dnspocowdate.34ef59f.html

New Orleans was not a playoff game. That Dome needs to be the loudest ever on Sunday.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

marstc09 wrote:
    Loud? Dallas Cowboys have heard it all before

Here's the question: can nearly 64,000 Minnesotans and one guy with an annoying Viking horn generate more noise than the 70,213 Cajuns the Cowboys played in front of in Week 15?
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/011310dnspocowdate.34ef59f.html

New Orleans was not a playoff game. That Dome needs to be the loudest ever on Sunday.
    First 4 drives of the game were Saints 3&out, cowpies TD, Saints 3&out, crapboys TD. I imagine that quieted the crowd real quick. Saints didn't score a TD till the 4th, so it was quiet most of the game.

I'm hoping even if, by some miricle, the Vikes are down by 14 the crowd will still be in it.

Another reason a lead, any lead, that can keep the fans in the game is VERY important.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I'm in.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

G-Unit5281 is offline Waterboy

Hey guys....Cowboy Fan here. (And season ticket holder)

Hate thread huh? Not much in it....where all you Viking Fans at?

Why do you hate us so much? I think we are a nice organization.
    None

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

All Minnesota sports fans should have some degree of hate for the Cowboys for what they did to us in the Herschel Walker trade alone! And, then there are the Northstars heading south in the middle of the night! And the 5 times they've sent us home from the playoffs before! Or, how about the audacity to call themselves "Americas Team" in the midst of an orgy of cocaine, alcohol, and worse!?!?? Don't get me wrong, I like to party too, but I don't stick it in the country's face!
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

G-Unit5281 is offline Waterboy

mountainviking wrote:
    All Minnesota sports fans should have some degree of hate for the Cowboys for what they did to us in the Herschel Walker trade alone! And, then there are the Northstars heading south in the middle of the night! And the 5 times they've sent us home from the playoffs before! Or, how about the audacity to call themselves "Americas Team" in the midst of an orgy of cocaine, alcohol, and worse!?!?? Don't get me wrong, I like to party too, but I don't stick it in the country's face!
    OMG....Your a Crybaby. I dont hate the Vikings...there cool.

Farve is a old man. But he's cool too.
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

mountainviking wrote:
    All Minnesota sports fans should have some degree of hate for the Cowboys for what they did to us in the Herschel Walker trade alone!
    I, for one, don't blame the Cowboys for taking advantage of the fact that Mike Lynn is a fucking idiot.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    mountainviking wrote:
    All Minnesota sports fans should have some degree of hate for the Cowboys for what they did to us in the Herschel Walker trade alone!
    I, for one, don't blame the Cowboys for taking advantage of the fact that Mike Lynn is a fucking idiot.

=Z=
    This week I blame the Cowpies for all the wrongs in the world. Everything that has ever pissed me off. Everything that will ever piss me off in the future. Fuck 'em.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast