Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 273
  1. #1
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    OFFICIAL CHARGERS vs VIKINGS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Please feel free to post your thoughts, comments and frustarations.

    0-1

    Nice.

    At least we got some good punts in.

  2. #2
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,456
    Not going to be a fun week. Gotta listen to Bores fans all week. What a letdown
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  3. #3
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,857
    The Webb package with the game on the line was... in a word... a fucking stupid decision. Sorry that is 4 words.

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good first half. Bad second half.

    I place NO blame on the D - the offense screwed them by not doing ANYTHING in the second half.

    We could have won this game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hate going away from the run - especially when we are ahead by 10 points.

    Seriously. Disappointed.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    That offense was TJack-ish. WTF.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,857
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Hate going away from the run - especially when we are ahead by 10 points.

    Seriously. Disappointed.
    Trying to figure out how we went away from the run...because we didnt turn to the pass. Did we punt on 3rd down?

  8. #8
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,135
    Random thoughts:

    1: New Offense - looks a lot like the same old crap to me....

    2: McNabb - Didn't want him last year. Didn't want him this year. Still don't want him.

    3: Peterson - our only weapon.

    4: The Defense - Disappeared....a lot like last season. Although Robison looked good. Our coverage guys suck.

    5: Frazier - Too early to throw in the towel, but I didn't want Zygi to hire him. I'm not seeing much in the way of improvement thus far.

    Caine

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
    D. McNabb 7/15 39 1 1

    Hey McNapp - I am a fan. But seriously, if you can't do better than that...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Random thoughts:

    1: New Offense - looks a lot like the same old crap to me....

    2: McNabb - Didn't want him last year. Didn't want him this year. Still don't want him.

    3: Peterson - our only weapon.

    4: The Defense - Disappeared....a lot like last season. Although Robison looked good. Our coverage guys suck.

    5: Frazier - Too early to throw in the towel, but I didn't want Zygi to hire him. I'm not seeing much in the way of improvement thus far.

    Caine
    What are you talking about? What game did you watch?

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •