Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    People said the same about Eli. Give Ponder until the end of next year to judge him.
    I'm betting he didn't think THAT idea would be so painful to watch...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    lol
    So what exactly are you LOL ing about? It still rings true for me.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    So what exactly are you LOL ing about? It still rings true for me.
    Wouldn't the signing of a two Free agent Qbs register in your mind as aggressive moves by the Front office?

Ranger is offline Coach
    I'm a huge KSU fan. I never felt like he was "it". I felt much better when Klein, Bishop, and May were taking snaps.

That being said, Freeman has ability for days. I'd love to see him step it up now that he's in an offense worth a damn. Well, in an offense better than what he had.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I'm a huge KSU fan. I never felt like he was "it". I felt much better when Klein, Bishop, and May were taking snaps.

That being said, Freeman has ability for days. I'd love to see him step it up now that he's in an offense worth a damn. Well, in an offense better than what he had.

You forgot El Robison

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't the signing of a two Free agent Qbs register in your mind as aggressive moves by the Front office?

Not when neither one of them are capable of becoming a franchise type QB and not when the coaching staff does something stupid like this:

Ponder practiced Monday and will start against Carolina if he's healthy, according to Frazier. If he's not ready, Matt Cassel will make his second straight appearance. Frazier added that Ponder still has a bright future with the Vikings, but he emphasized that it didn't require much of a sales job to lure in Freeman.
    So what was Freeman told? That he'd need to fend off Ponder and Cassel from the bottom rung up? We doubt it.
    The Vikings have seen enough of Ponder to know what he is. It won't be long before he's sitting for good; probably in favor of Cassel on Sunday, and Freeman after that.

How aggressive is benching the guy who actually won a game this yer in favor of the one that everyone on the planet knows is a dud and bringing in a guy who just ran himself off his last team, paying him more than the other two and making him a 3rd stringer?

Fricking brilliant.

Tell me how the coaching has been anything close to aggressive.

Blog Entries
    One more step

Please complete the security check to accesspurplepride.org

Refresh Announce Info

Enter above textLeave a message for the site owner? (100characters left)Submit

Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

What ca

Blog Entries
    Announce Info

Enter above textLeave a message for the site owner? (100characters left)Submit

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

What can I do to prevent this in the future?

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
    If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

CloudFlare Ray ID: b9e8d7f55510166
    •
    Your IP: 74.44.52.42
    • •
    Performance & security by CloudFlare
    •
    Select a Language English Espaρol

nice

Blog Entries
    Announce Info
    reCAPTCHA challenge image

Enter above text

Leave a message for the site owner? (100 characters left)
    Submit
    What can I do to prevent this in the future?
    If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
    If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
    CloudFlare Ray ID: b9e8f66ea9a0166 • Your IP: 74.44.52.42 • Help • Performance & security by CloudFlare •

PP.o Spam payback time

Ranger is offline Coach
    You forgot El Robison
    I got unbelievably drunk when Rob and Sproles demolished Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game, man.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast