Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter
    Am I the only one pissed at the absolutely piss poor play calling. Run up the middle, bubble screen, play action pass..rinse repeat..Hell we didn't see a damn slant till garbage time. The offense is becoming way to predictable

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Ponder sucks, play calling sucks, we are fucked.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Rambro987 is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    We need to stop going deep to simpson. It doesn't work. He is a failed pickup. Go back to the short game with Harvin and Peterson.
    Co-sign, how about we attempt to copycat the Patriots offense once Carlson comes back?
    Amazing slot guy, and two stud TEs. This coaching staff is pretty short sighted.
    Jerome Simpson and Brandon Llyod are both strong parallels to the teams.
    They are both failures!!! LOL
    Last edited by Rambro987; 10-25-2012 at 10:57 PM.
    None

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Believe it or not, Freeman's and Ponder's stats were damn near identical this game. This difference is Freeman's big plays came on third down and long...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Ponder sucks, play calling sucks, we are fucked.
    Ponder sucked, play calling sucked, if we don't correct it, we are fucked.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    We knew Ponder would have ups and downs. The D sucked. 100 yds rushing given up in the first half. WTF. O coordinator ... misuse of that term. Hell we're young and getting better but we just didn't play well tonight. Coaching gets an F. As usual AD, JA and Percy played well. Watch now we'll beat GB and Chicago. Forgot to mention that the O line sucked as well tonight.
    Last edited by thorshammer; 10-25-2012 at 11:01 PM.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

OFFICIAL BUCS vs VIKINGS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

Our coaches got out coached and our players got out played...by a very wide margin. As I said in another post awhile back, reality will set in. It just did.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Ponder sucked, play calling sucked, if we don't correct it, we are fucked.
    C'mon, I love the vikes, I will lay in a vikings jersey in my purple and gold lined casket, but you can't pretend you can make chicken salad outta chicken shit. Ponder is the chicken shit by the way.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ranger is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    C'mon, I love the vikes, I will lay in a vikings jersey in my purple and gold lined casket, but you can't pretend you can make chicken salad outta chicken shit. Ponder is the chicken shit by the way.
    People said the same about Eli. Give Ponder until the end of next year to judge him.

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    GD, that game was so frustrating. Offensive futility allowing the defense to get worn down. The defensive game plan wasn't the best, but shit how about a little help. F@ck Ponder was terrible tonight. His stats don't show how bad he played.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast