Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

OFFICIAL BUCS vs VIKINGS POSTGAME DISCUSSION

Well F*#@, that sucked.

The offense is broken. I don't know if it is Ponder, the OL, the receivers, Musgrave or what, but that was freaking pathetic.

Simpson, I am done with you. You are NOT a deep threat. Every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME you go "deep" you fail to get separation. Jenkins is a better WR than you. He was killing it in the final minutes. Simpson needs to be sat down. He does not make us better.

Winfield, I love your tackling skills, but your coverage has become a liability.

Ponder, you sucked. No excuses this game, you were horrible. At least you didn't throw a pick.

Turnovers kill us AGAIN. Without those turnovers and the 10 points that came off from them, the whole game would have been different.

Holy crap that was a horrible, horrible game. I have very little positive to say about it today. We have been exposed on offense, and unless we can generate some kind of deep threat, this is what we are going to see the rest of the season.

At least my 6-10 prediction is relevant again.

My three biggest complaints this game are Ponder, the OL, and Simpson.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    There's an interception.

Ponder was bad but the O-line was worse. Wow have they been bad the last two games. What is wrong with our line?

I know this isn't a huge deal, but wtf is wrong with Kluwe?

Why can't we tackle anymore?

Blog Entries
    Never mind. There was the pick.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Rambro987 is offline Training Camp
    Ugh...if I had hair I'd pull it out right now. JA makes amazing plays and we have a shot to come back, and an errant snap kills us.
    Ponder is terrible, like someone has said before, 2-3 more years and we are searching for another QB in the draft.
    Everytime someone blitzes us, he has no hot read, not quick option. He can't read a defense, he can't see at game speed.
    You would think Peterson and Harvin are enough to make an offense roll with a few roll players like Kyle freaking Rudolph and Mike Jenkins, both of whom are not bad options by any means.
    beyond frustrated right now.
    Oh, and how about our coaching staff not adjusting to the 100 rush yards Martin gashes us for in the first half, and he has a NASTY screen pass for a TD.
    None

And Brian Robison is such a stud, I always wished he started over that guy who went to the Falcons...can't remember that scrubs name right now.
    Just so crazy, why do we play down to this level? Buccs haven't won on the road in 9 games and we gave them every opportunity to win.
    Deadskins exposed Ponder and he has been lost ever since.
    Last edited by Rambro987; 10-25-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    None

iowa is offline Rookie
    Well that was ugly, we shouldn't be suprised, we've seen this act before.Oh well, 5-3 is still better than most predicted, we're a young team, we'll have our ups and downs. I'm really concerned about Ponder, somethings gone horribly wrong.
    None

Quote Originally Posted by iowa View Post
    Well that was ugly, we shouldn't be suprised, we've seen this act before.Oh well, 5-3 is still better than most predicted, we're a young team, we'll have our ups and downs. I'm really concerned about Ponder, somethings gone horribly wrong.
    I'm starting to think that new girlfriend he got is a Pukers fan or something. She is poisoning his mind and stunting his growth!
    None

peterson-rox28 is offline Pro-Bowler
    The 9 minute drive at the beginning of the 4th quarter by the bucs is what killed us. They completed 5 3rd and longs on that drive which is completely unacceptable. The offense was also very bad aside from Peterson and Harvin as usual.

I dont understand why Rudolph is not being used in this offense. He has great hands and can win a battle for the ball. Our third down efficiency has to improve and Rudolph can help greatly in this category.

Overall we are 5-3 which is better than anyone here could have expected so lets try to win at least 1 of our next 2 games before the bye.

Blog Entries
    We need to stop going deep to simpson. It doesn't work. He is a failed pickup. Go back to the short game with Harvin and Peterson.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peterson-rox28 View Post
    I dont understand why Rudolph is not being used in this offense. He has great hands and can win a battle for the ball. Our third down efficiency has to improve and Rudolph can help greatly in this category.
    This.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast