Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

OFFICIAL: Bucs post game thread

Wow

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    I can't really point a finger here...so many areas of breakdown. So much suckage.

We need receivers and TE's who can actually catch - that would go a long way to improving the problem.

We need a QB who can throw above ankle height.

We need a coach who can actually call a game.

We need a Defense that can stop people in the 2nd half.

We need....

...so many things.

Caine

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Another 4th Quarter meltdown...Need to learn to play all 4quarters, not 3

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Blog Entries
    OK

Who was it that was saying we are in great shape to be 4-1 after week 5?

I think it should be getting a lot clearer what I have been saying for the past 2 months. We do not have the depth to compete for the playoffs and we lack depth on the team which makes trading a future pick for McNabb an unwise move.

We need to get all of the picks we can and start to prepare for a total rebuild of the roster because this dog aint hunting this year.

Lets forget about how many games we will win and concentrate what we want the team to look like next year and into the future. IMHO we need to start with getting a real football GM and let that person evaluate the coaching staff and build it as he sees fit. Then he needs to put together a young roster of talented players and not blow the bank on FA to try to plug holes.

Andrew Luck anyone?

Blog Entries
    2-0 only means we can't go 15-1

scone is offline Waterboy
    time to forget about the vikes for the year.... cant watch this crap anymore

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Fire Frasier

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Immediate reaction. It's on the coaching staffs shoulders. Leslie and Coach Morris played a game of chicken regarding the clock at the end of the game and Leslie came out looking dumb. They're at about our 10 yard line at the 2 minute warning, and they're running the ball. Why not call time-outs. Everybody and their mom could see they were about to tie the game at the very least. Hell the commentators were practically creaming their pants at the thought of another Freeman comeback win. We never even got the chance to call a timeout because we only had 24 seconds left by the time clock management chicken was over with.

Maybe I'm biased after a loss, and by that I mean just angry, but at the end of the game we got out coached.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Talk about a team losing focus.

Penalties and mistakes killed us in the second half. You stop them on a 3rd down only to be offside and then they get a big completion. We move the ball then Peterson gets called for holding, Loadholt gets a penalty. Jared allen stupidly roughing the passer, Robison jumps off sides.

It is the same old tiresome bullshit.

I did not feel that the offense played bad. We were moving the ball but in the second half we kept shooting ourselves in foot. You get a good drive going and suddenly it is 3rd and 19.

Freeman was having all day in that 4th quarter. In the scheme we play, if our front 4 are getting no pressure then it becomes almost comical. It looks like we are playing a soft prevent defense.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by scone View Post
    time to forget about the vikes for the year.... cant watch this crap anymore
    lol nice first post.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast