Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Official Brett Favre Tribute Thread

Brett Favre is my favorite player of all time. He always put the team before himself, he always got it done when it counted the most. On those hot July days when most of the players couldn't wait to get back to the dorms, Brett Favre was the first on the field and the last to leave. It's no coincidence that the Packers and Jets have fallen flat on their face since he left. I can only hope the Vikings don't follow suit.

Thanks for the last 20 years, Brett. No, thanks for the last 41 years actually. I'll miss ya.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1086450
    Brett Favre is my favorite player of all time. He always put the team before himself, he always got it done when it counted the most. On those hot July days when most of the players couldn't wait to get back to the dorms, Brett Favre was the first on the field and the last to leave. It's no coincidence that the Packers and Jets have fallen flat on their face since he left. I can only hope the Vikings don't follow suit.

Thanks for the last 20 years, Brett. No, thanks for the last 41 years actually. I'll miss ya.
    Stop being a dick. Just because your guy didn't pan out... no room here for your sarcastic bull shit.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Any truth to the rumor that chilly and John Clayton will pick Brett up at the Hattiesburg airport and drive him home?

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Brett Favre is my favorite football player of all time. He always put the team before himself and he always got it done when it counted the most. While you saw most guys half-assing it during training camp, he was going full bore. Thanks for all the memories, Brett. .
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

I also hated him when he was a packer playing the Vikings but was always amazed at how he played. A lot of times I wrote it off as him being one lucky SOB pulling some of those throws out of his arse. I now realize he was that creative and good. I will miss watching him play. One of the best ever.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1086505
    Brett Favre is my favorite football player of all time. He always put the team before himself and he always got it done when it counted the most. While you saw most guys half-assing it during training camp, he was going full bore. Thanks for all the memories, Brett. .
    (sarcasm off) I just wanted to help :laugh:

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1086523
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1086505
    (sarcasm off) I just wanted to help :laugh:
    To be perfectly honest, it's really annoying when he posts on this thread, or just posts in general. Just gtfo this if you're not going to say anything positive.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I really enjoyed Favre being a Viking if for no other reason than it left a bitter taste in Packer fans mouths, especially last year as he swept them in the division. I think he is a good guy and he played hard for our team and gave us an exciting two years. I wish him the best as he retires. And the Vikings get an * when he goes into the HOF.

WWBGD

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Just kidding.

As a NFL fan, I will say, thanks for all the memories. For most of your career you have provided us fans with something to marvel at each and every year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1086547
    :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Just kidding.

As a NFL fan, I will say, thanks for all the memories. For most of your career you have provided us fans with something to marvel at each and every year.
    WOW! Marrdro, I'm impressed. We have just witnessed a breakthrough. :laugh:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast