Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Official BAN hanefee and hovan thread

On this site, many of you hate me because I get ya going, talk shit, etc. However, these three moron, despite team affiliation, have crossed the line. I would like to see each of them banned. Parsongeorge is close too...

Comments? Maybe im overreacting...
    3 Straight Division Champs

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Official BAN hanefee and hovan thread

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    On this site, many of you hate me because I get ya going, talk shit, etc. However, these three moron, despite team affiliation, have crossed the line. I would like to see each of them banned. Parsongeorge is close too...

Throw parsongeorge in there too.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Official BAN hanefee and hovan thread

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Dude, its just a game. Your season isn't over yet. There are still two games left, with one really big one this friday. Relax.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

I totally agree with you about the cheap shot but I think you're overreating and I can understand why. If it was one of our guys that took a hit like that and I thought other fans were being indifferent I'd be pissed too.

But they really aren't out of line, it's just their opinion.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I dont think its time to ban them but to WARN them. If they continue then take percotions, by the way did i miss something hovan said or is it the pictures of favre that get to you guys.

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

"hanefee." Just another example of an illiterate inbred packer hick

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Just let webby decide, I don't think any of us have control over it. Let's talk about other things!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Packman, I agree the comments are out of line, but I don't know if banning them is appropriate.

I remember when VATW was talking some pretty classless smack, and finally, the rest of the Viking fans got on him and he slinked away for a while. You can't supress free speech, but you're more than welcome to judge against the person speaking it.

Personally, I think it's been responded to pretty clearly and quickly by the rest of the PP'ers. hovan is a veteran I've grown to respect, but who probably should know better than to chime in on this line. The other two are nameless newbies who will disappear from the boards in a couple of weeks, never to be heard from again.

At the very least, we should wait until we actually KNOW what his injury is. It would be a pretty sickening feeling to find out he's paralyzed and you were celebrating the hit like it was the WWE.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

McViking is offline Rookie

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Packman, I agree the comments are out of line, but I don't know if banning them is appropriate.

I remember when VATW was talking some pretty classless smack, and finally, the rest of the Viking fans got on him and he slinked away for a while. You can't supress free speech, but you're more than welcome to judge against the person speaking it.

Personally, I think it's been responded to pretty clearly and quickly by the rest of the PP'ers. hovan is a veteran I've grown to respect, but who probably should know better than to chime in on this line. The other two are nameless newbies who will disappear from the boards in a couple of weeks, never to be heard from again.

At the very least, we should wait until we actually KNOW what his injury is. It would be a pretty sickening feeling to find out he's paralyzed and you were celebrating the hit like it was the WWE.
    Well said

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

yes, I agree.... well said.. I am glad to see everyone come to one side for once
    3 Straight Division Champs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast