Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117
  1. #21
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "Mike" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:


    How long did you live in AZ?

    I've been in the warm/hot since '86 and although I occasionally think about going home to the Mid west, I know my body and mind couldn't take a winter again.

    I'll have a beer in UOP for ya and hope that history repeats itself with an easy blowout.
    Wow I live in AZ and have thought about moving back to Minny, but the cold weather memory's keep me South.
    We were there for about ten years. There are certainly things I miss, but I'll take trees over saguaros any day.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  2. #22
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    We'll be there. We got our tickets before the season started but after seeing what they are selling for now, I'm tempted to....nah, we're keeping them.

    This weekend is going to be crazy fun. There's a group of Viking fans doing a pub crawl on Mill Avenue in Tempe on Friday. Anyone interested in joining us?

  3. #23
    SoCaliFans's Avatar
    SoCaliFans is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    217

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    We're near the red zone in the corner about 11 rows up, I forget exactly.
    Last year we were a couple rows up from that.
    Great section, well the whole stadium is a great section, LOL.
    After the victory, went out in the hallway (or whatever you call it) and a bunch of Vikes fans were singing our song.
    Anyone remember that?
    I got major purple chills.
    SKOL Vikings Let's gOOOOOO!

    OK, so I gotta buy some Parking Passes.
    I'm thinking I'm going for the Green Lot this year.
    Last year was Blue but felt a higher energy in the Green, plus it's right near our entrance.

    Anyone else interested in the Green lot?
    yvonne (and brian)

  4. #24
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "SoCaliFans" wrote:
    We're near the red zone in the corner about 11 rows up, I forget exactly.
    Last year we were a couple rows up from that.
    Great section, well the whole stadium is a great section, LOL.
    After the victory, went out in the hallway (or whatever you call it) and a bunch of Vikes fans were singing our song.
    Anyone remember that?
    I got major purple chills.
    SKOL Vikings Let's gOOOOOO!

    OK, so I gotta buy some Parking Passes.
    I'm thinking I'm going for the Green Lot this year.
    Last year was Blue but felt a higher energy in the Green, plus it's right near our entrance.

    Anyone else interested in the Green lot?
    I was in the Green lot last year and it was fun.
    But this year my tix are on the other side, so I'm thinking Orange.
    But with the parking pass cost jumping, I'm going to take what I can for the least amount.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  5. #25
    SoCaliFans's Avatar
    SoCaliFans is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    217

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "gagarr" wrote:
    "SoCaliFans" wrote:
    We're near the red zone in the corner about 11 rows up, I forget exactly.
    Last year we were a couple rows up from that.
    Great section, well the whole stadium is a great section, LOL.
    After the victory, went out in the hallway (or whatever you call it) and a bunch of Vikes fans were singing our song.
    Anyone remember that?
    I got major purple chills.
    SKOL Vikings Let's gOOOOOO!

    OK, so I gotta buy some Parking Passes.
    I'm thinking I'm going for the Green Lot this year.
    Last year was Blue but felt a higher energy in the Green, plus it's right near our entrance.

    Anyone else interested in the Green lot?
    I was in the Green lot last year and it was fun.
    But this year my tix are on the other side, so I'm thinking Orange.
    But with the parking pass cost jumping, I'm going to take what I can for the least amount.
    Oh I know!
    I've been watching them and I wish I would have bought them a while ago.

    Well one thing, it's not that far of a walk from wherever.
    We were in the Blue and it was just across the street.
    The walk was fun actually.


    23 Days!
    yvonne (and brian)

  6. #26
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "VikingMD" wrote:

    This weekend is going to be crazy fun. There's a group of Viking fans doing a pub crawl on Mill Avenue in Tempe on Friday. Anyone interested in joining us?
    Jocelyn and I would be up for that.

  7. #27
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    WOW! Ticket prices are out of control for this one.
    :'(

  8. #28
    vegasvike's Avatar
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    was there last year and will be there again this year.

    tried to meet up with webby and co but he never responded. ???

    liked seeing half the stadium purple and expect it to be the same and no different from last year.

    hopefully it will be 28-0 at the half again like last year.

    wheres everyone sitting at by the way?
    Good to see you posting again dude!! Yeah I tried looking for PPO too but couldnt find them.
    I am really holding out on the chance that my source from last years will sell me his tix, if he does, I will give you my number. well have a beer and watch the VIKES beat the cards again!!!!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z


    I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

  9. #29
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    WOW! Ticket prices are out of control for this one.
    :'(
    And it's only gonna get worse since the Cards next 3 games are SEA, @STL, @TEN.
    If they win those three and are 8-3, then it's gonna be wild as far as tix.

    I'm so upset I didn't sell my 2nd car and buy a block of 10 club seats at $220 each off e-bay.
    I was considering it.
    The prices were low because Favre said "No", but I wimped and got my tix for $115 each, that are now going for $400 to $600 each on StubHub.

    I'm hiding this fact from my girlfriend or she would force me to sell them, since she lost her job.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  10. #30
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Offical Vikings versus Cardinals in Arizona, who's going?

    "vegasvike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    was there last year and will be there again this year.

    tried to meet up with webby and co but he never responded. ???

    liked seeing half the stadium purple and expect it to be the same and no different from last year.

    hopefully it will be 28-0 at the half again like last year.

    wheres everyone sitting at by the way?
    Good to see you posting again dude!! Yeah I tried looking for PPO too but couldnt find them.
    I am really holding out on the chance that my source from last years will sell me his tix, if he does, I will give you my number. well have a beer and watch the VIKES beat the cards again!!!!
    sounds good to me man. ya college has kept me pretty busy, but ill spy in on here every once in awhile.
    if ppe does a tailgate, i hope i can make it to it and vu's one as well. lots of people i got to see, but ya def we should drink to a blowout victory two years in a row!

    where you sittin at by the way?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings versus Saints
    By Gumbo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:58 PM
  2. MOVED: Saints versus Vikings
    By None in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 282
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Kurt Warner signs 3-year, $18M deal with Arizona Cardinals
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 04:17 PM
  5. Steelers versus Vikings....the story.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 08:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •