Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    M_Vike1970 is offline Waterboy

The Offical I HATE MICHAEL BENNETT Topic

Finally saw my first Viking game live yesterday at the Meadowlands. Absolutely amazing game for my first one :grin:
    Offense was horrific but everyone else took it up a notch, and you gotta love that.

Now onto the main point: Michael Bennett is AWEFUL! Even though our O-line is on the verge of invisible, you have to average more than .6 yards a carry, for gods sake. One play he could have easily bounced to the outside because there was a HUGE gap, yet he thinks he can somehow muscle it up the middle. Fason should most definitely be ahead of him in the depth charts. Can't wait for MeMo's hand to get better...

other than that. LETS GO VIKES!!!!!!!! 4-5 baby, time to turn that season AROUND

Top_Speed is offline Starter

Re: The Offical I HATE MICHAEL BENNETT Topic

I don't think Bennett was any worse than the rest of the offense was, in fact he might of been a bit better (especially if he didn't fumble).
    Home Sweet Dome...

The whole offense played terrible, I do not understand why you think Michael Bennett should be the only one blamed. That fumble he had was the only thing I was upset about him doing, but we ended up getting the ball back and it didn't cost us any points. I don't know why he has been so fumble-prone this season, I guess it has to do with his limited playing time over the past couple seasons.

Thankfully our defense and special teams stepped up or we would have been beaten. If only our offense had stepped up we could have really handed it to the Giants at their place. Oh well, I will take this victory and savor it!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

mrviking28 is offline Starter

If I understood from the radio broadcast they were running a lot outside which they said no one can do against the Giants because they are too quick, you have to go up the middle but the Vikes were not doing that. Maybe I misunderstood but if that is true then it wasnt Bennetts fault.
    I do think the combo of MeMo and Bennett work much better. I dont think MeMo can be the full time back through an entire season.

I agree Michael's gotta go............get better Soon M. Moore

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Alot of people know that Im not big on bennett. However yesterday the guy was out there givin a 110%. There where some bad play calls where they where cleary blitzing and bringin the house and bennett had zero chance. I dont think he should start next week if MeMo is healthy but the guy gave alot of effort the blocking and holes just wernt there to a good giants front.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Dude this topic is stupid.. Why would you hate Bennett? Sure he isn't the greatest.. But he goes out and gives 110 percent at what ever he is asked of.. Dude the Giants D is awesome.. Best DE tandem in the league right now.. And thier DT's arent bad either.. As a matter of fact they haven't given up an offensive TD in 3 straight games.. And our O-line is terrible man

cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion

I like Bennett I really do, but man the guy really knows how to piss off his fans. He just looks clueless out there sometimes. He is very fast and has talent I know he can playt but Michael Bennett if I had a rubber hose......
    I hope he can become the next Robert Smith for us by the end of the season but I doubt it.
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Hate is a very strong word. I just don't think he's a feature back, at least not behind THIS offensive line. He could be very valuable, but I don't think we utilize him correctly.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I'd still like to see Moore get more carries, who needs Bush.. Mewelde is well rounded.. returning punts.. he can run.. and can catch out of the backfield.. give him more opportunities to make plays.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast