snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

OFFensive or Ohfensive LINE play

We all know that Penalties and turnovers KILL = loss.

Last week the Raiders had 7 Ohfensive penalties. Most of them were contributed to the appearances of blitzes and crowd noise.

Will our line be OHfensive or be a productive Offensive line.

The above info was based on the report from SC.

I think this might be an area that Tice needed to prepare them for. Our line has been prone to the false start penalty. In the press conference on Monday, I think that Tice made reference to the line not being on the same page all the time to pick up blitzes. We also need to have Williams in there to help with the blocking unless the ROOKS have gotten a lot better in the last 4 weeks during practice.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The line will only get better as the season progresses, of that I am sure...unless someone else goes down, God forbid. They will gel as a unit, even with the losses of Rosenthal and Kleinsasser...I think that Tice and the braintrust have chosen good personnel as backups and those players will step up and deliver.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

I read where Tice was upset that the line hasn't gelled even when all the original starters were in he said after 3 years they should know how to communicate.

I think they will do better the Head Coach is an old offensive lineman they better get better. If he can't make thme get better we better start praying.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I read where Tice was upset that the line hasn't gelled even when all the original starters were in he said after 3 years they should know how to communicate.

I think they will do better the Head Coach is an old offensive lineman they better get better. If he can't make thme get better we better start praying.
    Amen [-o< J/K ccasion5:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The line will only get better as the season progresses, of that I am sure...unless someone else goes down, God forbid. They will gel as a unit, even with the losses of Rosenthal and Kleinsasser...I think that Tice and the braintrust have chosen good personnel as backups and those players will step up and deliver.
    I think they the opposite of Steve Martin (comedian) the man with two brains.

Our braintrust is entrusted with ONE brain, they take turns taking it home at night.

Yes we have good back ups. We surprisingly have the most depth that I can remember, at every position.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Our braintrust is entrusted with ONE brain, they take turns taking it home at night.

Yes we have good back ups. We surprisingly have the most depth that I can remember, at every position.

ROTHLMMFAO!!!!

So somebody is doing a good job up there (maybe that ONE brain that they are sharing is Einstein's!)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

It just might be. But the don't let Tice use it that much he might drain the brain of all the juice if he is plugged into it too long.