dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Offense for 2004

Well it looks like the Vikings have landed a good reciever in Robinson and the Vikings can look to the draft to add to the defense! Robinson had soild if not excelent numbers for last year especially with a team better know for thier defense. This should also help Moss and Bennet as it makes teams have to defend against another threat! The draft should give the Vikings a solid offesive lineman as there are seval good ones comming out this year. Is it football season yet?
    can we clone Bud Grant?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Offense for 2004

not yet... I pray every night for august to hurry up and get here though... hehehehe

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Offense for 2004

another threat? Robinson? umm if you say so
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Bulldog67 is offline Starter

Offense for 2004

Robinson is an Ok signing. He needs to prove he can stay healthy and I don't know if I would have given him 9.4 million for 4 years.

Remember his breakout season of 99 when he had 84 cathces for 1400 yards and 9 TD's? The contract he signed after that season was 4 years 14.4 million. Now he gets 9.4 over 4 years coming of a 31 catch season with six TD cathes. Man, economics can be fun.

If he is three quarters the player he was 5 years ago, this will prove to be an awesome pick up, but there are just too many questions in my mind about him right now.
    Bleed Purple or Die

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Offense for 2004

it is amazing how the salaries have risen in just a few years, but we had a guy who "is trying to get back to stardom" Derrick Alexander was that "type" of guy, i say we shold of drafted one but experience is nice to have. Bye Mr.Bates
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Offense for 2004

I have to agree that Marcus Robinson isn't going to be the answer, but he was a heckuva better acquisition for you guys than signing Darrell jackson for obscene money. He'll be adequate and be a veteran the young guys can take a cue from, but he's not going to draw double coverage.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Offense for 2004

who needs double teams? as long as he takes one guy off moss is all i care about
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven