Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have no idea if he can tackle. If not then he just might not have a role in the league. There is no doubt he is a gifted athlete but in the NFL what is the best position for him? If he can learn to run routes and if he has the hands then maybe WR, If not then maybe DB. Or can he run back punts or kickoffs?

If he can do any of them I would like to see them use him there rather than holding a clipboard. If not then maybe he is in the best place he can hope for which is nothing but collecting a decent paycheck.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea if he can tackle. If not then he just might not have a role in the league. There is no doubt he is a gifted athlete but in the NFL what is the best position for him? If he can learn to run routes and if he has the hands then maybe WR, If not then maybe DB. Or can he run back punts or kickoffs?

If he can do any of them I would like to see them use him there rather than holding a clipboard. If not then maybe he is in the best place he can hope for which is nothing but collecting a decent paycheck.
    I would advise collecting a decent paycheck role and be happy with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12