Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PsychoViking is offline Training Camp

Off Season Trade Idea...........

Here is a brilliant idea for upgrading the WR position...make a offer to eith the Colts for Reggie Wayne or to the Bengals for T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
    Propose to either of these teams a 2nd round pick,a 6th round pick and Troy Williamson.
    I can guarantee that one of these teams will jump at the idea,and then the Vikings would have themselves a bonafied #1 WR,plus the Vikings could rid themselves of the single worst draft pick in the history of the Minnesota Vikings.
    The World is Full Of Kings & Queens..Who Will Blind Your Eyes..Then Steal Your Dreams..Its Heaven & Hell

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Off Season Trade Idea...........

"PsychoViking" wrote:
    Here is a brilliant idea for upgrading the WR position...make a offer to eith the Colts for Reggie Wayne or to the Bengals for T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
    Propose to either of these teams a 2nd round pick,a 6th round pick and Troy Williamson.
    I can guarantee that one of these teams will jump at the idea,and then the Vikings would have themselves a bonafied #1 WR,plus the Vikings could rid themselves of the single worst draft pick in the history of the Minnesota Vikings.
    Past the trade deadline.
    Moot point.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Everyone needs to chill out on the Williamson thing. I know a single pass can mean 1st or 4th down or 3pts vs 7, but our offense as a whole is not moving the ball well, especially in the endzone. It's not entirely Troy's fault, yet there are more TW hatas than for Smoot.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

PsychoViking is offline Training Camp

Past the trade deadline.
    Moot point.
    I seriouls think you should reread the title of my post....in ase you missed it (which I am sure you did) you will notice I said.."OFF SEASON TRADE IDEA"....so I am not sure what you mean by moot point ??....are you unable to fully grasp what I meant by "OFF SEASON" ??
    The World is Full Of Kings & Queens..Who Will Blind Your Eyes..Then Steal Your Dreams..Its Heaven & Hell

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"PsychoViking" wrote:

OK, you live up to your moniker!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Gift is offline Coordinator

"Braddock" wrote:
    Everyone needs to chill out on the Williamson thing.
    I think everyone has to stop tolerating complete failure.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

There are also guys like Drew Bennett and Keenan McCardell who are due for Free Agency.
    I really like Drew Bennett and think he could be a great addition.
    I don't think we should give up on our 3-year profject play after 1 1/2 years.... Patience in virtue....

When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Del Rio Guest

"PsychoViking" wrote:
    Past the trade deadline.
    Moot point.
    I seriouls think you should reread the title of my post....in ase you missed it (which I am sure you did) you will notice I said.."OFF SEASON TRADE IDEA"....so I am not sure what you mean by moot point ??....are you unable to fully grasp what I meant by "OFF SEASON" ??
    Maybe he is confused because your thread was posted in the Vikings Fan Forum and not the OFFSEASON forum.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "PsychoViking" wrote:

OK, you live up to your moniker!
    Yeah....I'm sure they'd jump at that.
    :

The Bengals and the Colts would never give up Houshmandzadeh or Wayne. Wayne just signed a long term deal to be with Manning and TJ plays with Carson Palmer. They're both great WRs, but I would have a hard time seeing either organization trading them OR either of them wanting to go.

Might happen in Madden, but not here in the world of 3 dimensions.

You can't say that Williamson is the worst draft pick in the history of the Vikings. Sure, he's sucking right now, but only time will tell. Besides, we've had some BAD picks in our time. (See Underwood, Demetrius)

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PsychoViking" wrote:
    and then the Vikings would have themselves a bonafied #1 WR,plus the Vikings could rid themselves of the single worst draft pick in the history of the Minnesota Vikings.
    Even worse that DJ Dozier or that guy (Demetrious Underwood?)Denny Green drafted in the first round that left the team after a few days and went awol? I am not impressed with him but certainly in our history we have had worse picks. ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast