Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...




    Thinking of driving up to Buffalo to catch this game on my Birthday..





    2Beers, are you thinking of catching this one also?....





    Would be a nice present to myself.. ;D





    Who else from the area, NY...CT...VT...PA....others not so far, who's up for making a showing?...





    VIKINGNED


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    63

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    ill be there.I have a group of 12 going

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    "kamikrazy_man" wrote:
    ill be there.I have a group of 12 going





    Hello kamikrazy_man,





    If you have a dropout in that group, please let me know, I may just want the ticket if okay with you.....I'll be driving up from CT......









    VikingNed


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    63

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    if we have a dropout i will let you know and it would be great to sit with a fellow PPOer

  5. #5
    NYVikingFan's Avatar
    NYVikingFan is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    55

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    "VikingNed" wrote:



    Thinking of driving up to Buffalo to catch this game on my Birthday..





    2Beers, are you thinking of catching this one also?....





    Would be a nice present to myself.. ;D





    Who else from the area, NY...CT...VT...PA....others not so far, who's up for making a showing?...





    VIKINGNED
    I will be there...I got 4 tickets on the 50...Can't wait


    Scott

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    201

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    I am in also, all the way from Virginia. Not sure about ticket location yet, but it would be great to catch up with you all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    83

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    I will be there...4th row, middle of the endzone with my Chester Taylor Jersey on...SKOL!

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    I would love to drive up also...not sure about timing though.
    I might be a last minute addition...I will know more when I get back from the Chicago game.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I would love to drive up also...not sure about timing though.
    I might be a last minute addition...I will know more when I get back from the Chicago game.

    I'm going to start looking at whats out there for tickets......Cajun, we could always hook up in NY, somewhere near Albany should work well for both of us....Virgina, same for you if you want to try to hook up....







    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #10
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: OCT. 1st...East Coast FEVER....Vikings VS Bills....It's my birthday...

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I would love to drive up also...not sure about timing though.
    I might be a last minute addition...I will know more when I get back from the Chicago game.


    I'm going to start looking at whats out there for tickets......Cajun, we could always hook up in NY, somewhere near Albany should work well for both of us....Virgina, same for you if you want to try to hook up....






    If I go or not, you guys should stop in Syracuse on your way thru.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are West Coast NFL Teams At a Disadvantage When They Travel East?
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. Are West Coast NFL Teams At a Disadvantage When They Travel East?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 03:54 PM
  3. Randy Moss headed for the east coast
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 11:25 AM
  4. East Coast Viking
    By ConnecticutViking in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
  5. Cajun, and other East Coast Fans..
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 03:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •