Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    No his real name isn't Esteban hahaha

    He calls himself that tho

    And the Black mexican

  2. #22
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,060

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    "V4L" wrote:
    Love it.
    Love it, love it, love it.
    Since he quit crying about getting traded, I've been able to like the guy again.
    He's hilarious and he's a helluva good player.
    Cracks me the fuck up.

  3. #23
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    Hell yah Ranger

    Lambeau leaps.. Dawg Pound leaps

    The old celebrations

    His twitter shit.. Things he says ha

    Too funny

  4. #24
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    First of all, Ohcocinco is 100 times better than T.O.

    He would be huge on this team.

    Can you imagine Chad and Jared Allen on the same team? haha priceless.

    He wants to work.
    He wants to practice.
    The end of the video shows that.
    He is a striaght baller.

  5. #25
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    First of all, Ohcocinco is 100 times better than T.O.

    He would be huge on this team.

    Can you imagine Chad and Jared Allen on the same team? haha priceless.

    He wants to work.
    He wants to practice.
    The end of the video shows that.
    He is a striaght baller.
    skill wise... not even close.
    As for being a pain in the ass, I'd rather have Ocho.

  6. #26
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    First of all, Ohcocinco is 100 times better than T.O.

    He would be huge on this team.

    Can you imagine Chad and Jared Allen on the same team? haha priceless.

    He wants to work.
    He wants to practice.
    The end of the video shows that.
    He is a striaght baller.
    skill wise... not even close.
    As for being a pain in the jiggly butt, I'd rather have Ocho.
    I'd rather have Ochocinco for both.

    Skill wise, he's probably better than butterfingers TO.

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    "Freya" wrote:
    Yeah. Cuz the pro bowl is the definitive exhibition of premiere players in the NFL. [size=10pt]Just ask Winfield[/size]. How many times since 2006? He played in place of Moss in 2007.
    Basically since 2006 no all pro, no pro bowl except as a backup. I'd say, on the down side of peak, is he. [size=10pt]His mouth still runs good though.[/size]
    ;D
    Bringing the "A" game to the table today are we young lady?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    vegasvike's Avatar
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: Ochocinco vs. MN Secondary

    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    First of all, Ohcocinco is 100 times better than T.O.

    He would be huge on this team.

    Can you imagine Chad and Jared Allen on the same team? haha priceless.

    He wants to work.
    He wants to practice.
    The end of the video shows that.
    He is a striaght baller.
    skill wise... not even close.
    As for being a pain in the jiggly butt, I'd rather have Ocho.
    I'd rather have Ochocinco for both.

    Skill wise, he's probably better than butterfingers TO.
    PROBABLY??!!??!! THERE IS NO QUESTION HE IS
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z


    I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Ochocinco changing name again
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:58 PM
  2. Ochocinco fined $20k for 'Bribe'
    By Formo in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:52 AM
  3. Chad Ochocinco the kicker
    By Tad7 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. Ochocinco: "Last year was an embarrassment"
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 05:42 PM
  5. " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with OchoCinco...
    By BadlandsVikings in forum PP.O's Who Are They Really?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 07:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •