singersp is offline PPO Newshound

OC Bevell to call the plays on Sunday

OC Bevell to call the plays on Sunday

[img width=400 height=526]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/11Childress_Bevell.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OC Bevell to call the plays on Sunday

;D, good one.
    That is hilarious.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

That is funny.. I actually thought that it might happen though.. Childress is trying to hard to copy the image of Andy Reid, and with the recent struggles of our offense, it might just be what we need to get this thing going in the right direction..

If Childress is going to continue to call the plays all the time, they are better off letting Bevell walk.. I think Bevell should get the chance to call at least 1 game on his own, and see what he can do.. Hell, if Childress doesn't like what he is seeing at the half of one game, then take it back.. Just give the guy the opportunity to do his job, because it is apparent that Childress is not doing the best of jobs calling the plays..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    If Childress is going to continue to call the plays all the time, they are better off letting Bevell walk..
    Bevell sits upstairs on game days, feeding Childress information about what he sees from the defense. During the week, he runs some meetings, suggests some plays, shares a few ideas and does research. He also does the somewhat administrative job of physically putting together the playbook and practice scripts.

“He’s pulling those pieces together,” Childress said.

http://www.chippewa.com/articles/2006/11/10/packers/football2.txt

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

alberta_vike is offline Starter

If Childress is going to continue to call the plays all the time, they are better off letting Bevell walk.. I think Bevell should get the chance to call at least 1 game on his own, and see what he can do..
    Bevell would of been well aware when he got the job that Childress would be calling the plays, and he took the job anyway. I don't think he wants out after 8 games.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Thank God this was a joke!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bevell: Hey Brad....you could at least warm up your hand before you shove it up my butt!

Brad: Shut up and just call the play...4th and 1...throw the bomb!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

antoniopierce58 is offline Training Camp

it wont matter who is calling our plays, if you have a old, weak noodle arm qb who makes bad decisions behind center, you arent going to score many points.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"antoniopierce58" wrote:
    it wont matter who is calling our plays, if you have a old, weak noodle arm qb who makes bad decisions behind center, you arent going to score many points.
    those games he has made some mistakes were because the game was heaved onto his shoulders! he's way on the wrong side of 30 and cant be expected to win games for us. dink and dunk offense are either "feast or famine" (normally we recieve the latter), but to blame it on johnson is wrong. our recievers need to come halfway IMO, and help out brad.

antoniopierce58 is offline Training Camp

when you're 38 years old and your known as a "winning qb" who doesnt turnover the football, you cant make mistakes.
    No excuses for his poor play.
    I totally beleive that we should have gotten David Garrard or atleast Jon Kitna in the free agency because they have 10 times the ability he does.
    The reason our receivers always drop balls are because the balls are always lofty passes that are never in stride, trust me, it's alot harder to catch a floating ball than a rocket when your running a route because you have to slow your body down and the defender has time to catch up to you.

Brad is terrible and id rather have kyle orton than him.